The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5020
Original post by KingGoonIan
Hoping all my fellow TSR Newcastle United posters are staying safe and well in this horrendous weather.

I was in Prague basking in 35 degree heat...

Came back though to find my garage flooded out causing about 12k in damage to my business :facepalm2:

BIG Insurance claim. :colondollar:
Reply 5021
Llambias in South America (Argentina) wrapping up deals for two Argentinian prospects :coma:

Junior Hoilett on Tyneside on Trial. :coma:
Reply 5022
Original post by Vintage
I was in Prague basking in 35 degree heat...

Came back though to find my garage flooded out causing about 12k in damage to my business :facepalm2:

BIG Insurance claim. :colondollar:

Guttener that mate sorry to hear it, the weather was crazy like. Anyway where have all these Hoilett rumours and that came from? I'm sure he signed a deal with Gladbach a month ago or something...
Original post by Vintage
Llambias in South America (Argentina) wrapping up deals for two Argentinian prospects :coma:

Source? Luuk De Jong deal dead. Oh well. Apparently we are closing in on Debuchy too :coma:
Reply 5024
Original post by Karma Charger
Source? Luuk De Jong deal dead. Oh well. Apparently we are closing in on Debuchy too :coma:

NUFC.com & a few reporters.

I'm not suprised the De Jong deals dead - They want £15m for him, I'd guess that would take up most of Pardews budget.

Just need another striker in real badly.
Reply 5025
Like to wish Forster good luck at Celtic. Sure he could have got a club in England and done better though.

Also same with Leon Best.

That's £5.7m in the kitty extra though.
Erm, SPL's on the rise thank you very much :pierre:

Cheers for the quality keeper (bar collecting crosses) though :yy:
Reply 5027
Think that Hoilett rumour is a load of rubbish, signing that Coventry prospect apparently though Gael... Something complicated.

super shola

Sammy has those same long, thin legs with big strides.
Reply 5029
:daydreaming: Oh Shola...
Reply 5030
Original post by TM94
Think that Hoilett rumour is a load of rubbish, signing that Coventry prospect apparently though Gael... Something complicated.

Gael Bigirimana. £750k from Coventry. Almost done and dusted. Looks to be sent back to Coventry on loan for this season though.

Also signing new 3 year deals are James Taverner, Conor Newton, Michael Richardson and Paul Dummett.
Reply 5031
Original post by TM94
Guttener that mate sorry to hear it, the weather was crazy like.

Thanks btw :colondollar: Luckily it hasn't affected business too much, Just ruined machines i sell. (and a few other bits and bobs) Just had to order some more until i get sorted with the insurance for the others.

Looks like the crazy weathers returning this weekend.
Reply 5032
Original post by Vintage

Erm?

He's signed for Borussia Mönchengladbach hasn't he?
Reply 5033
Original post by L18
Erm?

He's signed for Borussia Mönchengladbach hasn't he?

Heard that. Don't think he's signed on the dotted line yet,
Reply 5034
According to the Chronicle we've sidestepped the chance to sign Hoilett, he wants over £50k a week. Jheez.
Reply 5035
Original post by Vintage
Gael Bigirimana. £750k from Coventry. Almost done and dusted. Looks to be sent back to Coventry on loan for this season though.

Also signing new 3 year deals are James Taverner, Conor Newton, Michael Richardson and Paul Dummett.

In the news now, with a £1m fee being reported. Do you guys know if he's any good?
Reply 5036
Original post by Abiraleft
In the news now, with a £1m fee being reported. Do you guys know if he's any good?

Been in the England under 19s a few times. Only 18. Gotta be promising.
Reply 5037
He's supposed to be the next Essien...

Tiote as his mentor :sogood: :daydreaming:
I'm wary to say the least. Let's hope he's not another Kadar/Tozer. Abeid and Vuckic are no where near the first team really. Vuckic has been around forever, hope he can cement in the first XI soon, assuming he really is that good. Who knows though, have barely seen him.
Reply 5039
Original post by Karma Charger
I'm wary to say the least. Let's hope he's not another Kadar/Tozer. Abeid and Vuckic are no where near the first team really. Vuckic has been around forever, hope he can cement in the first XI soon, assuming he really is that good. Who knows though, have barely seen him.

Vuckic looked good in games he started last season. He never really comes off the bench with enough time left to have an impact.

Abeid is only 18. He looked ok in games he played.

I highly doubt he'll be another Kadar & Tozer, They were Dennis Wise signings. Graham Carr is alot better at seeing talent.

Latest