The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Posting to sub :ahee:

Also you may want to edit a link into final post of last thread!
Reply 2
:wavey:
Reply 3
That last thread is 4 years old. Jeez.
I am V1NY, should have stuck with that account so I could have made the first post :frown:

Make this opening post plz.
Hai :awesome:

We need to make more effort to spam the hell out of this. Even Villa are well into their 2nd thread. Manure are heading for 8 :colonhash:
(edited 12 years ago)
:ditto:
Reply 8
Original post by Student2806
Hai :awesome:

We need to make more effort to spam the hell out of this. Even Villa are well into their 2nd thread. Manure are heading for 8 :colonhash:

Aren't Arsenal on their tenth which just opened five days ago and already has 13/14 pages.

Bets are now open:
I think this thread will last five years haha, no doubt by which time we'll have had two board changes with another four managers.
Gervinho seriously considering moving to NUFC as well, but a lot depends if clubs in England and Spain with European football come in.

:teehee:
Reply 13
Cabaye will be a quality signing if we get him, same goes with Gervinho but I can see him ending up at a bigger team.
Where are all the toon fans here ffs :colonhash:
Reply 15
This thread will probably last longer than the last one, as surely the next 4 years will be less eventful than the last!

Let w start the spamming.
Joey Barton's latest tweets. Alarming:

I cant sign a contract if am not offered one?
I will tell all when the time is right, basically they want a younger, better, cheaper player............cant blame Mike and Derek can you?
.......slight problem is, they dont want to spend any money or pay any wages. Its genius really ha ha
I am an employee so have to be careful here. Everyone knows i'd love to stay, i get on with Pardew fine and are dressing room is 1st class..
Reply 17
Original post by kingkev
Aren't Arsenal on their tenth which just opened five days ago and already has 13/14 pages.

Bets are now open:
I think this thread will last five years haha, no doubt by which time we'll have had two board changes with another four managers.

One would do.
Reply 18
Why the name change V1ny?

Let the spam begin.

& i shall stick all those photo's/gifs onto the opening thread.

Bartons tweets are interesting. I hope we have a turn around and sign him up.
This Cabaye looks a brilliant player though but he'd take awhile to settle.

I wouldn't mind going for Nigel Reo-Coker. He's better than Smith and Guthrie. If we could offload Smith even for free. We'd save on his 50k+ a week wages & get Reo-Coker for half that a week.
Reply 19
Barton in being an idiot shocker. Probably on his way out now which is a shame.