The Student Room Group

Application for EU student (pff2 form, evidence etc.)

Hi everyone,
I have been trying to understand the rules how to submitt your application if you are EU student, but i am still a bit lost in everything. If there are polish students here, who already completed their application this year, and who applied for 'financial assessed loan', i might use their help :smile:
so i've already submitted my application, few days ago but my main problem are evidences, and this pff2 form.
There's my situation, in my family only my dad works, my 9 year old sister gets benefit as she had brain tumor, my mum stays at home.
On my application website says i have to provide evidnce of MY date of birth etc, so i am sending my passport. I have to send pff2 sponsor form, and i have no idea how to help my parents complete it. If my mum is not working, i should tick every box with 'no'? And how should i convert the ammounts of my dad's income, as they should be in pounds... should i use current charts?
In guide for polish student it says, (based on my situation) i need to provide pit 37 (only this one my dad has), any proof of benefits (zaswiadczenie), dependant's birth certificate (my sister's). I don't know what is 'private pension plan'. Is it pit 11, or i don't have to send this?
and the most important.. on which adress which documents i should send?
and how about the general EU11N form, am i sending it only when i am sure that university has given me a place? or i should send it as soon as possible?
naaah! this is chaotic, as you see i am LOST.
please, i could really use someone's help :smile:
thank you for any advices!
Ania
If you don't live in the UK you can only get a tuition fee loan, for which you do not need any evidence at all.
Reply 2
i do live in UK now, and after submitting my online application they asked for that evidences, means I can apply for maintenance loan as well as for tuition fee loan.
explain more please. You are here. Are your parents? If they are why are you not quoting wages in £.
Reply 4
They are not, my whole family is in Poland, i am living here since august last year.
I wish i could explaim more, but i am confused myself with all this rules, regulations etc.
you don't qualify then. You are here for education only. No funding other than tuition fee loan.
Reply 6
so why based on information i've provided in my application, they did not inform me that i don't qualify, but more... they want me to send these evidences?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending