The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ou of interest what subject do you think has the best looking people?
Mr_Rizla
Luckily the pics were blurry. Otherwise we'd be turned to stone.

haha...genuis...rep :rofl: :rofl:

--------------

red_roadkill
I'd never **** a lawyer!

Bring on some lush medic in his white coat or a sailor for that matter! W00t!

and yet you shagged that barman at the party! :rolleyes:
Oh matt...what will we do with you? :wink:
President_Ben
Don't try the 'I'm a Portsmouth fan' one either :wink:
The one time I did say that it worked, actually. Unfortunately I didn't really like the person I said it to :|
The one time I did say that it worked, actually. Unfortunately I didn't really like the person I said it to :|

Jesus, did you say it to a guy?!?!
The_Shyster
Jesus, did you say it to a guy?!?!

:rofl: :rofl:
Knowing Mike.....:wink:
wild thing
:rofl: :rofl:
Knowing Mike.....:wink:
Oh yes cos you know me sooooooo well. :rolleyes: And no, I didn't say it to a guy.

I've said it to guys many times but not as a 'line'. I thought you'd all assume that, but a little common sense is too much to ask in the TSR law forum isn't it? :p:
I just couldn't contemplate what sort of female would be turned on by a guy being a fan of some football team...

I guess I better head back to the 1940's :wink:
The_Shyster
I just couldn't contemplate what sort of female would be turned on by a guy being a fan of some football team...

I guess I better head back to the 1940's :wink:
The sort of female who likes football, I'd imagine :wink:
Reply 88
The_Shyster

English at King's.
Reply 89
The_Shyster

the medics

well it goes either way, either pretty a bit ming ding, or really omfg.me.you.sex.toilets.now.

I luff the medics
The_Shyster
Oh, the dance students.
President_Ben
I'll have a front row seat please :smile:

Only if there is room for me, the dating agency founder :wink: LOL

I think subjects vary. A lot of our lawyers are slightly heavy, law being a subject with so much work and hours at a desk :smile: Not that this is a reason for not dating them, but I would not have described them as hunky gym dudes
Reply 92
Onearmedbandit
Oh, the dance students.

*raises eyebrows*

At UCL?
Dreama
*raises eyebrows*

At UCL?
...no. Just dance students in general :smile:

--------------

LauraWalker
Only if there is room for me, the dating agency founder :wink: LOL

I think subjects vary. A lot of our lawyers are slightly heavy, law being a subject with so much work and hours at a desk :smile: Not that this is a reason for not dating them, but I would not have described them as hunky gym dudes
Really? Most of the male UCL lawyers seem to be er... within reasonable weight boundaries and quite a few of them are gym types. I'm a gym type, I just don't like going to the gym :smile:
I wouldn't mind dating a lawyer- esp. if he was a few years above and could help me when I was stuck :P
Other than that I think engineers are really good looking as are maths/ physics students :biggrin:
Onearmedbandit
...no. Just dance students in general :smile:

--------------

Really? Most of the male UCL lawyers seem to be er... within reasonable weight boundaries and quite a few of them are gym types. I'm a gym type, I just don't like going to the gym :smile:

Yer, I mean there are exceptions, of course, and a law society fotty team :smile:

I go to the gym more than I used to, it worried me couple of years ago when the machine said my fitness was not that great.

--------------

Yer I would not mind dating a city lawyer hunk!!
The_Shyster

Other than that I think engineers are really good looking as are maths/ physics students :biggrin:

:eek:

Clearly, Economics is the most attractive dept :rolleyes:
President_Ben
:eek:

Clearly, Economics is the most attractive dept :rolleyes:

lol, actually... I think Accountancy students are also hot :biggrin:
LauraWalker
Yer, I mean there are exceptions, of course, and a law society fotty team :smile:

I go to the gym more than I used to, it worried me couple of years ago when the machine said my fitness was not that great.

--------------

Yer I would not mind dating a city lawyer hunk!!
I play for my law society footie team :biggrin: The problem is, about 8 of our first-team squad are primarily rugby players.
Onearmedbandit
I play for my law society footie team :biggrin: The problem is, about 8 of our first-team squad are primarily rugby players.

I don't care if you guys loose, ding-dong. :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending