Results are out! Find what you Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What Book Are You Reading Now? Mk II

Announcements Posted on
Let our uni choice search tool match you with your perfect university 19-11-2015
  1. Offline

Man's Search for Meaning- Victor Frankl.

Honestly, read this all in one go it was that engaging. Truly inspirational, would recommend it to anyone and I know its one ( and the only one so far) that I will read over and over again.
  2. Offline

Pigeon English - Stephen Kelman
  3. Offline

The Adventures of Tom Sawyer - Mark Twain
  4. Offline

Also reading: Chess by Stefan Zweig, though it's often published as The Royal Game
  5. Offline

So many great books listed in this post! I'm going to come here for inspiration.

I'm currently reading Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro and just finished I'm Starved for You by Margaret Atwood. I wasn't that impressed with I'm Starved for You, it felt very similar to her previous books and a bit rushed.
  6. Offline

Kafka's The Castle.
  7. Offline

I'm not gonna sleep until I finish reading this final book - The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest (Stieg Larsson)
  8. Offline

Finished reading 1
  9. Offline

Leo Tolstoy's Anna Karenina- it's been really good so far
  10. Offline

(Original post by jazrizq)
    I'm not gonna sleep until I finish reading this final book - The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest (Stieg Larsson)
    I've read the whole trilogy, the last book is really good. Don't you think Salander is one of the best characters you've ever come across?
  11. Offline

Started reading 'Farenheit 451' by Ray Bradbury this morning. Enjoying it so far.
  12. Offline

Why Does E=mc²? (And Why Should We Care?) - Brian Cox and Jeff Forshaw.
  13. Offline

Lord of the Rings...but all of the volumes are in one book so it is beginning to hurt my hands just holding it.
  14. Offline

World War Z -Max Brooks

Pretty good, got some problems with it though, wishing each characters recount was longer, I get to know the character a little bit and then they're gone.
  15. Offline

I Am Legend - Richard Matheson
  16. Offline

Lolly Willowes by Sylvia Townsend Warner.
  17. Offline

Spies by Michael Frayn. 'Meh', so far.
  18. Offline

Just finished "When Genius Failed", now starting "The Intelligent Investor" by Benjamin Graham
  19. Offline

(Original post by HumiT)
    I'm halfway through Being Elizabeth by Barbara Taylor Bradford. I found it kinda boring so I'll finish that when I have no books left to read.

So I've started on Marshmallows for breakfast by Dorothy Koomson. Enjoying it
    Well whenever I can find the time, Harry potter and the order of Phoenix.
  20. Offline

Just finished the game of thrones last night, thought I'd take a break before starting the next book in the series. So started the fault in our stars last night and really enjoying it so far!

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 25, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR

Applying to uni

The latest advice and trending discussions are all here

What's your favourite kitchen utensil?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered books, literature & poetry threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.