Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Lancaster or Keele? No contest my friend! Lancaster all the way :biggrin:
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 41
Defo Lancaster. I have heard Keele is a very quiet university, little shops etc.
Reply 42
I heard that people at Keele smell :wink:
Reply 43
ive got
AAB - Geography with Australasia
BBB - Physical Geography
Philosophy and Religios Studies-BBC
Reply 45
History - ABB
Accounting and Finance - ABB
Reply 46
Congrats to everyone on their offers, I got a dual offer for Management - AAB or if I get ABB - Business Studies. I also got an offer for marketing (ABB) :biggrin:
Reply 47
i got three geog offers geog with earth sciences BBB physical geog BBB and geog BBB
Reply 48
I got my offer for accounting and finance on 22nd november. Lancaster has always been my top choice so I was really happy!! Already been going round Sixth Form to see who else is going to Lancaster so there could be quite a few!!

--------------

RyanT
International Relations&Economics - BBB

In a dilemma as to Lancaster or Keele!

I live quite near to keele and its soooooo boring!! Not that I'm biased xx
Reply 49
RyanT
International Relations&Economics - BBB

In a dilemma as to Lancaster or Keele!

depends what your looking for. keele apparently has the closest students [in terms of friendship] due to the fact its in the middle of the countryside and it takes ages to get anywhere. it also has huge amounts of greenery that it owns, literally acres n acres so i hear. lancaster has a college system and is also a campus uni but close to the town too. do a bit of research, thats about all i know about both of them.
Reply 50
I went to both open days as as soon as i got to Keele new that i was going to hate it! Whereas Lancaster had tohe opposite effect :biggrin:

Suppose it's different for everyone though!
Reply 51
floss
I got my offer for accounting and finance on 22nd november. Lancaster has always been my top choice so I was really happy!! Already been going round Sixth Form to see who else is going to Lancaster so there could be quite a few!

I live quite near to keele and its soooooo boring!! Not that I'm biased xx

Yeah i got my offer on the 22nd november for accounting and finance too, and Lancaster is my top choice. There seems to be loads of people from Malbank going there too. Some of my friends go Keele and they hate it, apparently quite few people live at home so it doesnt have the same social life.
Reply 52
Chester
Sorry, only just seen this post! I am going to the OD on the 8th Feb you?

Where else have you applied? I have applied to Durham - rejected, Loughborugh - ABB, Keele - 320 pts, Exeter - AAA and Lancaster. Waiting for edinburgh.

My turn to apologise now - I only just got your post. I'm going to the open day on the 15th. I've applied to Oxford (rejection - the bastards!), Sheffield, Lancaster, Durham, Warwick and Edinburgh. How high is Lancaster in terms of your preferences? I think it could be my first choice, altho I'm still waiting for a couple of replies. :smile:
Reply 53
Katie632
My turn to apologise now - I only just got your post. I'm going to the open day on the 15th. I've applied to Oxford (rejection - the bastards!), Sheffield, Lancaster, Durham, Warwick and Edinburgh. How high is Lancaster in terms of your preferences? I think it could be my first choice, altho I'm still waiting for a couple of replies. :smile:

Hey, I think it will be my firm / insurance. Waiting for Edinburgh, and depending on what they say it'll probably be between them [or not] Exeter and Lancaster. Who are you waiting for?
environmental earth science BCC
Reply 55
Got an offer yesterday for English Language with Creative Writing - ABB. Rather pleased as it's the first offer I've got, and the highest grades of the ones I've applied to, so logically, the others should really make me offers as well. I doubt I'll get the grades for Lancaster (I got BCCC at AS, although I have retaken a load of modules), but it's nice to have an offer at last.
Reply 56
I've had an offer from Lancaster :biggrin:.. pretty sure im accepting too...
BBB for English language
Reply 57
Lancaster aren't as strict as you might think. Hell I got offered BBB for His/Pol and came out with BCD and still got in.

Whether top up fees will change that I dunno.
Reply 58
wiggles
Got an offer yesterday for English Language with Creative Writing - ABB. Rather pleased as it's the first offer I've got, and the highest grades of the ones I've applied to, so logically, the others should really make me offers as well. I doubt I'll get the grades for Lancaster (I got BCCC at AS, although I have retaken a load of modules), but it's nice to have an offer at last.

i got BCCE at AS and i got offered ABB too (but for accounting and finance) resits are the all important thing for me too.. i resat a total of SIX :eek: modules in january (all of my politics and bits of maths and PE :confused: am i mad?!)
Mwahahaha, I applied on the basis that I needed BBB...but my predicted grades were so bad two years ago that I have in fact applied a year late, so I already have my grades...

I got my unconditional offer for History and Politics last week, sassy. Thank the Lord Lancaster takes general studies. Get in!

Oh, I wuv you Lenneh.

Latest

Trending

Trending