The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Any current UCL student that wants to earn an easy £50?

I found out just now that my accomodation application hasn't been confirmed by UCL yet. Since it's been 7 weeks since I sent the application. I can't send a new one since I live in Sweden and the deadline is today.

If one of you kind people can hand in my accomodation application at the admissions office I will give you £50 for the trouble.

This is the adress of where to hand in the application:

UCL Student Residences
117 Gower Street
London WC1E 6AP

If you are interested in earning a quick £50, don't hesitate to either PM or respond in this thread.
Damn, I wish I could do this. Can you not send it to me and then I post it? *DOLLAR SIGNS FLASHING BEFORE EYES*
University College London, University of London
London
I'll do it!
Reply 3
Original post by er1ksson
I found out just now that my accomodation application hasn't been confirmed by UCL yet. Since it's been 7 weeks since I sent the application. I can't send a new one since I live in Sweden and the deadline is today.

If one of you kind people can hand in my accomodation application at the admissions office I will give you £50 for the trouble.

This is the adress of where to hand in the application:

UCL Student Residences
117 Gower Street
London WC1E 6AP

If you are interested in earning a quick £50, don't hesitate to either PM or respond in this thread.

I live litterally next door, 115 Gower street. Gimme what you need handing in and I'll do it for free.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending