Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Help Me Get Fat :D

Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014

Iam a 18 year old guy . i have a height of 5 foot 11 and a weight of 61 kg ..
    I wanna increase my weight more to about 80 kg maximum ..
    i have been skinny since 12 ... I Look Skinner Now As My height grows and Weight Doesnt .. I Like My Height Just will love some suggestions on getting a bit more weight ..

Thanks !
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Eat lots of junk food. Fatness guarranteed
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Start spending a lot of time at your gran's house.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Do you want to get fat or muscular?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Why to you want to weigh 80kg? I'm 6ft 2 and weigh 77kg which is normal, so being shorter yet heavier than me is going to leave you being quite fat indeed. Instead of trying to get fat, why don't you go to the gym and put on muscle instead? Look to be benching a lot of weight and few reps instead of small weights and lots of reps.
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    Smoke weed. Munch out. Sorted.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    9kg more will stop you looking skinny, 80kg & you'll look big
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Iam a 18 year old guy . i have a height of 5 foot 11 and a weight of 61 kg ..
    I wanna increase my weight more to about 80 kg maximum ..
    i have been skinny since 12 ... I Look Skinner Now As My height grows and Weight Doesnt .. I Like My Height Just will love some suggestions on getting a bit more weight ..

Thanks !
    one word. McDonalds

or

two words. Burger King
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Burger King Burger King And Burger King
    • 38 followers

ReputationRep:
    You dont want to get fat, i have been their and its ****ing horrible bro and it takes hard graft to lose it. Put on a bit of fat i guess but gain muscle. It is much healthier for you and will look alot better. TBH just get a weights routine and read powerlifters sticky in the fitness forum. Have a healthy diet but eat like a horse, eat alot of high calorie clean food with alot of protien. And to increase the speed chuck in whey protien shakes and a good quality mass gainer. This will decrease your calotific defecit and help you pack on mass fast. Please dont get a cheap mass gainer, they tend to be chuck full of terrible things, get a mid range one at least. Go to my protien and get some their, their are discount codes in the fittness forum. If you need any help please feel free to PM me but for really good solid advice ask the powerlifter (a thread in the fitness forum were you can ask). Matt has a wealth of knowledge and will really help you. Good luck brah
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    GOMAD - Designed to get you fat.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Eat more. Don't eat crap though, ie fast food.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    As weird as this may seem, in order to put on weight you need to eat more (I wouldn't necessarily eat more junk food, just increase your portion sizes) in combination with exercising regularly in order to strengthen and build muscle. good luck bro
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I need to gain weight too
    Nourishment drink is good
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'11" and overweight at 82kg. You don't need to weigh this much.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mclovin123)
    You dont want to get fat, i have been their and its ****ing horrible bro and it takes hard graft to lose it. Put on a bit of fat i guess but gain muscle. It is much healthier for you and will look alot better. TBH just get a weights routine and read powerlifters sticky in the fitness forum. Have a healthy diet but eat like a horse, eat alot of high calorie clean food with alot of protien. And to increase the speed chuck in whey protien shakes and a good quality mass gainer. This will decrease your calotific defecit and help you pack on mass fast. Please dont get a cheap mass gainer, they tend to be chuck full of terrible things, get a mid range one at least. Go to my protien and get some their, their are discount codes in the fittness forum. If you need any help please feel free to PM me but for really good solid advice ask the powerlifter (a thread in the fitness forum were you can ask). Dan has a wealth of knowledge and will really help you. Good luck brah
    Who's Dan? If you're talking about Powerlifter his name is Matt.
    • 38 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HilariousNinja)
    Who's Dan? If you're talking about Powerlifter his name is Matt.
    LOL whoops i meant to edit that, I was on fb chatting to my freind Dan, got them mixed up and obv forgot to edit when i noticed earlier. lol

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 31, 2011
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

Exercise tipsNutrition advice

Quick link:

Unanswered fitness threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.