The Student Room Group

The Magnificently Revamped Superduper Shiny Revision Thread 2011/12

Scroll to see replies

Original post by theseeker
4 yourself? Thanks :-)

Only the standard 3. I'm an external candidate though.
Original post by whattheheck
Only the standard 3. I'm an external candidate though.

Oh sorry, I'm mistaken. I'm doing 3 Alevels. Sorry, just been a hectic day.
Ah okay.
My method is pretty similar to yours. But then I use spider diagrams to condense all my notes down. How many exams do you have this Jan and summer?

I don't know how to make spider diagrams..I always end up writing too much! I have 2 in January and 5 in Jan, providing I don't resit the ones I do in Jan. How about you?

--

I got 10 exams :frown: How many do you have in Jan? :-)

:hugs: Ohmigod! 10 exams?!? And here's me being stressed out with the 2 that I have, really puts things into prespective! Good luck! :smile:
Original post by Pensivedore
I don't know how to make spider diagrams..I always end up writing too much! I have 2 in January and 5 in Jan, providing I don't resit the ones I do in Jan. How about you?

--

I have 3 in Jan and 4 in June. Unless, I end up re-taking. How many A-Levels are you taking?

Your spoiler sums up my revision so far. Lol. :tongue:
I have 3 in Jan and 4 in June. Unless, I end up re-taking. How many A-Levels are you taking?

Your spoiler sums up my revision so far. Lol. :tongue:

I'm doing three A-levels, English Lang/lit, Ancient History and Law and I did Maths at AS.

lol but I guess it's always time to word a little harder.
I'm doing three A-levels, English Lang/lit, Ancient History and Law and I did Maths at AS.

lol but I guess it's always time to word a little harder.

That is true. :smile:

Not long left until my first exam! :eek: When I start to panic, I begin to work harder. Strange. Lol.

--

:hugs: Ohmigod! 10 exams?!? And here's me being stressed out with the 2 that I have, really puts things into prespective! Good luck! :smile:

Reply 2047
Procrastrination is deadly. I thought a new month meant a new me, but its been 8 days into the new month and I haven't even started making notes yet!

I've only got two AS exams therefore its not as bad I guess...
COME ON GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! You can do it..

Spoiler

Just doing some Law notes! It'll take me about a week to complete the condensed version of my notes for all 3 exams. Then I have approximately 4 weeks to nail the exam technique!! Aghh! This is seriously getting to me now!

BTW, when does everyone have their first exam? Mine is on the 18th of Jan.
Reply 2050
Original post by EffKayy

Original post by EffKayy
COME ON GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! You can do it..

Spoiler

:five:
Reply 2051
I feel quite motivated to work tonight! Might do C3 as I have a mock on it soon.
Original post by tamii05
I feel quite motivated to work tonight! Might do C3 as I have a mock on it soon.

Ah good luck :-)
Reply 2053
Starting Jan exam revision today :biggrin:. First time back here for aaaaaaages :smile:.
Hello
Original post by Iepnauy
Starting Jan exam revision today :biggrin:. First time back here for aaaaaaages :smile:.
Hello

Me too once I realised how close it really was. I did not notice how close Xmas holidays are so I need to start working asap. But for an hour, will do a Biol5 topic.
Reply 2055

Ah good luck :-)

Thank you! But I think I did really badly... :ashamed: Ah, well.
Original post by tamii05
Thank you! But I think I did really badly... :ashamed: Ah, well.

Better now than in the real :smile: Chin up x
Reply 2057

Better now than in the real :smile: Chin up x

:biggrin:

Yeah, at least I know what to work on.
Reply 2058
Going to relax and write out my biology notes. Also, plan what to do this weekend.
Original post by tamii05
Going to relax and write out my biology notes. Also, plan what to do this weekend.

This weekend should be a biggie I guess. Last weekend before breakup?

Quick Reply

Latest