The Student Room Group

The Magnificently Revamped Superduper Shiny Revision Thread 2011/12

Scroll to see replies

Completely ****ing it for biology tomorrow! Please let it be a good paper :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
BIOL4 today..
Oh god.
Original post by EffKayy
BIOL4 today..
Oh god.

Good luck!!! :biggrin:

Let me know how you get on. I'm sure you'll do amazing! :smile:
Original post by Fatcho10
How was your exam? :smile:

What exam have you got tomorrow? I've got biology :smile:

It could've gone much better unfortunately :redface:

But it was expected, I had C3 the day before and C4 today, which I'm concentrating on as my uni offer is dependent on them.

Good luck with biology! Although I can't say I envy you >_>
Absolutely LOADS to do today :frown:

The only good thing is that I know pretty much all of ICT, so I don't need to spend long on it. Still a large amount of work to do though :redface:

Business Studies Unit 3:
- Understanding operational objectives
- Operation strategies - economies and diseconomies, optimum resource mix
- Research and development and innovation
- Industrial and international location
- Planning operations (lean production)
- Continuous improvement (lean production)
- Ratios

- Investment Appraisal

ICT:

- Topic 1 - Networks
- Topic 2 - The Internet
- Topic 3 - HCI

- Topic 4 - Working with ICT
- Topic 5 - Security policies
- Topic 6 - Databases
- Topic 7 - Management of change
- Topic 8 - MIS
- Topic 9 - SDLC

EDIT: Soooo tired now, my brain absolutely KILLS :mad: Will do topic 2 and 9 and then have supper :smile:

EDIT2: Have a rough idea of most topics now but I'm super worried about ICT even though it's my easiest subject, and it used to be my most comfortable lol :confused:

EDIT3: Cannot believe I am still alive lol :tongue: I want to stay up late, but then I will get late for my exam haha :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Lakhvir.Singh
Good luck!!! :biggrin:

Let me know how you get on. I'm sure you'll do amazing! :smile:

Thank you!
I think it went alright ish, so im kinda satisfied!

Hope your exams have been going well :smile:
Original post by EffKayy
Thank you!
I think it went alright ish, so im kinda satisfied!

Hope your exams have been going well :smile:

No problem :smile: That's good to hear - It's nice when you get a good feeling after an exam :biggrin:

They've been ok(ish) I think :P However, my judgement on whether or not I have done well in an exam is really awful lol :tongue:

Final two exams tomorrow - cannot wait to rest; I'm sooo tired :eek: :colondollar:
... and that biology paper was an epic fail. Brilliant.
Thank you CCEA for setting me up for a fail in May :smile: it was so fantastic the way about 10 marks were on stuff we did last year -.-
Reply 3628
Original post by snailsareslimy
... and that biology paper was an epic fail. Brilliant.
Thank you CCEA for setting me up for a fail in May :smile: it was so fantastic the way about 10 marks were on stuff we did last year -.-

That photograph... :eek:
And ecology, so much ecology... :sigh:
Original post by cz100
That photograph... :eek:
And ecology, so much ecology... :sigh:

The photograph was terrible! I sat and looked at it for literally 10 minutes thinking what the **** is this?! I ended up writing carrier proteins out of desperation, although all my friends wrote medulla and cortex -.-
The last question was horrible... in fact, in all honesty, the paper was pretty terrible. What did you write about for the essay?
Reply 3630
Original post by snailsareslimy
The photograph was terrible! I sat and looked at it for literally 10 minutes thinking what the **** is this?! I ended up writing carrier proteins out of desperation, although all my friends wrote medulla and cortex -.-
The last question was horrible... in fact, in all honesty, the paper was pretty terrible. What did you write about for the essay?

I wrote proximal convulated tubule instead of medulla! Argh :angry:
For the essay I wrote stuff about eutrophication, increase BOD from sewage, acid rain etc, and remedies like applying fertilisers away from waterways. Wasn't a nice essay either.
That holly leaf miner thing, it was just :lolwut:
C4 went horribly today, no real motivation anymore tbh but **** it:

Spoiler

Original post by -Illmatic-
C4 went horribly today, no real motivation anymore tbh but **** it:

Spoiler

Aww, what happened? :/
Original post by cz100
I wrote proximal convulated tubule instead of medulla! Argh :angry:
For the essay I wrote stuff about eutrophication, increase BOD from sewage, acid rain etc, and remedies like applying fertilisers away from waterways. Wasn't a nice essay either.
That holly leaf miner thing, it was just :lolwut:

I wrote the same stuff for the essay :smile: and I know, it was worse than the Reindeer one from last year (and that was horrible :|)
My law exam was awful, I'm certain that I didn't get a good grade, I mucked it all up at the end. I'll have to retake in June. Feeling pretty down and demotivated at the moment. But at least that was my last exam.
Reply 3635
thank you for starting this thread! :smile:
Original post by Pensivedore
My law exam was awful, I'm certain that I didn't get a good grade, I mucked it all up at the end. I'll have to retake in June. Feeling pretty down and demotivated at the moment. But at least that was my last exam.

Same position as you (except different exam)! Just got to try get motivated and hopefully do better next time :frown:
Original post by Pensivedore

Awww :console:

I'm sure you've done ok; you deserve a good grade because you have worked soo hard.

Just be sure to relax now! What's done is done, you'll find out in March - then you can resit if need be :smile:

I have two exams tomorrow and I've already planned my revision for my resits in them lol :wink:
Reply 3638
Before bed:

Chemistry
-f324 spec 82%
-f324 jan 10 77%
-f324 june 11 80%
-f324 june 10
-f324 jan 11
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Lakhvir.Singh
Awww :console:

I'm sure you've done ok; you deserve a good grade because you have worked soo hard.

Just be sure to relax now! What's done is done, you'll find out in March - then you can resit if need be :smile:

I have two exams tomorrow and I've already planned my revision for my resits in them lol :wink:

Before I forget, good luck for your exams tommorow! Hope you do really well, you deserve it! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest