The Student Room Group

The Magnificently Revamped Superduper Shiny Revision Thread 2011/12

Scroll to see replies

Going to write some psychology notes on Canter et al... Canter et al... and even more Canter et al :K:

woo...

While listening to a philosophy lecture :yep:
-Actus Reus of Theft notes
- Create revision plan for History
-Notes on essay and the effects of the past theme.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3742
Parametric differentiation tonight, planning to start revising for the inevitable chemistry resit in June as well.
Time for Biology notes on the nervous system, while listening to another philosophy lecture :K:
Aghh! I have done absolutely nothing today! Waiting on a telephone interview! Makes it a little difficult to revise!
Had an open day at The University of Nottingham today - absolutely LOVED it!!!! :biggrin:

Will read over some of my computing project code to get to understand it again ahah :frown:
Reply 3746
Did some work after school so not too fussed now. Going to relax for a bit and then finish off some questions on 2nd order differential equations.
I don't even know where to start revising :no:
Original post by Lakhvir.Singh
Had an open day at The University of Nottingham today - absolutely LOVED it!!!! :biggrin:

Will read over some of my computing project code to get to understand it again ahah :frown:

Cool! Is that your first choice?

Awesome is that where you are firming? What grades do they want?
Reply 3750
Original post by 1platinum
How was your chem? Are you allowed to discuss OCR?

Anyway one exam left for me! :woohoo:

Sorry for the late reply! Been putting off any work after all those exams :rolleyes:

I found it okay overall but a few questions put me off... I'm thinking it'll be around 40-43 for an A since the actual format was much different from past papers. What did you think?
I'm so exhausted from everything :frown:
Just bought some stationary! :party: Lol.
Original post by Fatcho10
Sorry for the late reply! Been putting off any work after all those exams :rolleyes:

I found it okay overall but a few questions put me off... I'm thinking it'll be around 40-43 for an A since the actual format was much different from past papers. What did you think?

Don't worry you deserve a break! The paper I did was harder than previous past papers but on the whole I think it was ok. Can only play the waiting game now though and focus on the units for the summer.

Original post by LifeIsGood
I'm so exhausted from everything :frown:

I know, so am I. I just want it to be half term. :frown: Only 8 days to go - I think I will just take it easy.
(edited 12 years ago)
Still not starting to work for my modules in the summer.

God-dammit, I just cant be bothered.
Have a timed essay to do in psychology tommorow, which I have no clue about.

Life is good.
Now that I've finished maths, and only need an E in further, I just can't get motivated...

Maybe when I start S4, things'll get interesting?...
Original post by whattheheck
Cool! Is that your first choice?

Awesome is that where you are firming? What grades do they want?

It's a tie between Nottingham and Birmingham - cannot decide! :frown:

You live in Birmingham though - doesn't that mean you will live at home? Also what grades do each uni want?

Ahh! I'm hopefully moving away this year! :smile: I missed my offer for Birmingham last year. Absolutely killed me! :frown:

I decided this year to spare myself the shame and just apply out of town. :redface:
You live in Birmingham though - doesn't that mean you will live at home? Also what grades do each uni want?

If I go Birmingham I will stay at home, they want AAB or BBB.

Nottingham want BBB.

Hard choices lol :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest