The Student Room Group

The Magnificently Revamped Superduper Shiny Revision Thread 2011/12

Scroll to see replies

Original post by whattheheck
Ahh! I'm hopefully moving away this year! :smile: I missed my offer for Birmingham last year. Absolutely killed me! :frown:

I decided this year to spare myself the shame and just apply out of town. :redface:

Awww, where have you applied? :smile:
Original post by LifeIsGood
I'm so exhausted from everything :frown:

:hugs: Half term soon enough! Just a week to go and you're free. I hope exams and everything has gone well for you, I'm sure you've done fantastically :smile:
Reply 3762
C4 vectors tonight, plus some physics forcefields revision.
Back to work at the end of this week for me I guess. I feel so guilty not having done any work outside class after Jan exams :colondollar:
Reply 3764
Cannot be bothered to do any work tonight.
Original post by FuzzySheep
:hugs: Half term soon enough! Just a week to go and you're free. I hope exams and everything has gone well for you, I'm sure you've done fantastically :smile:

Hey! Thanks, hope so. How was your exams? Yeah thank goodness half term is looming by, everyone is exhausted & needs a break. Sorry for not talking to you earlier, I don't really use TSR too much nowadays.

I know, so am I. I just want it to be half term. :frown: Only 8 days to go - I think I will just take it easy.

Same, I'm actually planning to get a lot done in the half term, so might rest up a bit and take it a little easier in college next week.
Original post by Lakhvir.Singh
Awww, where have you applied? :smile:

York, Leicester, Kent, Huddersfield and Nottingham Trent. What other uni's have you applied to? :smile:

I hate waiting for offers!!! UCAS is such a pain in the backside! I actually cannot wait for this year to be over!

Just doing some notes tonight. Been rather lazy. Hoping to pick up the pace!!
Back to revision soon for the summer? :-)
Original post by theseeker
Back to revision soon for the summer? :-)

Yes I think so. For me anyway. Will try and get a lot done this weekend.
Original post by 1platinum
Yes I think so. For me anyway. Will try and get a lot done this weekend.

Yeah, same. Last chance in Summer.
Original post by LifeIsGood
Hey! Thanks, hope so. How was your exams? Yeah thank goodness half term is looming by, everyone is exhausted & needs a break. Sorry for not talking to you earlier, I don't really use TSR too much nowadays.

They were okay, I think, but I'm not too sure tbh! We'll see come March :smile: Mmm, I know, everyone at my college is just deflated. No problem at all, it's been a busy time, just making sure you're alright :smile: I will PM you soon to catch up :smile:
This weekend:

English:
- All My Sons essay
-All My Sons and A Doll's house notes

History
- Pericles homework
-Organise frontier revision
-Organise Sparta revision for resit/ read through notes

Law
-Actus Reus of Theft
-Mens Rea of Theft

EPQ
-Gather notes for essay-
-Add a min of 500 words
-Edit essay and research
-Edit project log and sources log
(edited 12 years ago)
Wow I've been so lax with my revision since the january exams. Finding it hard to concentrate with the afterthoughts of the exams hovering around my head.

Today:
*Forces and moments
*Projectiles
*Memorize the order of newtons laws
*Car safety (boring.....)
*Global positioning systems
Family events today and tomorrow. So will probably get the bare minimum done.
Have done hardly anything since January exams :frown: Soo unmotivated to start :/
Going to make a huge effort to get my RS Synoptic essay first draft done this weekend. The snow is distracting me though XD
Reply 3776
Should really start doing some homework... Been putting it off long enough.
Write notes on the next 3 sections of Biology

Listen to 2nd Ethics lecture
Listen to 3rd Ethics lecture

:awesome:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3778
- Revise Biological Molecules for test on Monday
:frown: So unmotivated since the exams.
Reply 3779
Original post by AmyLH
- Revise Biological Molecules for test on Monday
:frown: So unmotivated since the exams.

Completely agree. Can't believe we finally met!!

Quick Reply

Latest