Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Magnificently Revamped Superduper Shiny Revision Thread 2011/12

Announcements Posted on
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have seriously been slacking!!! Results day is looming. I'm sure that will give me a good kick up the backside so I knuckle down!!

How is everyone else getting on?
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    Computing:

- High level design
    - ERD

ICT:
    - Build the tables
    - Validation
    - Forms
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    Two days to finish the chapter...and I may actually be on target for once :eek:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whattheheck)
    I have seriously been slacking!!! Results day is looming. I'm sure that will give me a good kick up the backside so I knuckle down!!

How is everyone else getting on?
    I've pretty much given up everything study related and am hopelessly awaiting results day for me to be given my failure slip.

I really hope it will inject some life into me so I can get working again.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hevlar.kelmet)
    I've pretty much given up everything study related and am hopelessly awaiting results day for my to be given my failure slip.

I really hope it will inject some life into me so I can get working again.
    I know how you feel!

:console:
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon everyone

ICT:
    - Finish forms
    - Finish queries
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    Computing:

- Structure charts
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just sorted through a mass of paperwork! I start work again on Monday. I have no idea how I am going to fit revision in! :eek:

Trying to get into the swing of writing out some notes while listening to the LOTR soundtrack.

Hope everyone else is getting along better then I am! :
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    These are not going well AT ALL Struggling and I have no motivation to do them. Fiddling with billions of shapes and lines and invisible text boxes on one document is frustrating as hell. Did I mention its really hard to group loads of things without making a mistake :mad:
    • 67 followers

ReputationRep:
    Been told today that the A/B and E/U grade boundaries only have 20 marks in between for our January chemistry paper. Looks like my dream a couple of nights ago of getting E in chemistry could well come true
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cz100)
    Been told today that the A/B and E/U grade boundaries only have 20 marks in between for our January chemistry paper. Looks like my dream a couple of nights ago of getting E in chemistry could well come true
    Who told you that brudda are the grade boundaries out for the Jan exams?
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Legendary)
    I think he does CIE exams.
    • 67 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Legendary)
    Our chemistry teacher was at the CCEA meeting for setting boundaries last week. He didn't say what they actually are, just that they are very close.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lakhvir.Singh)
    These are not going well AT ALL Struggling and I have no motivation to do them. Fiddling with billions of shapes and lines and invisible text boxes on one document is frustrating as hell. Did I mention its really hard to group loads of things without making a mistake :mad:
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:

I just did what I could and sent it to the teacher. If it's wrong she'll have to explain why

Been working on some of my evaluation tonight. Covered some of the code efficiency and personal reflection. Really need to work on testing and systems maintenance first though :confused:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:

I just did what I could and sent it to the teacher. If it's wrong she'll have to explain why

Been working on some of my evaluation tonight. Covered some of the code efficiency and personal reflection. Really need to work on testing and systems maintenance first though :confused:
    I literally wrote about 3 sentences today! As soon as I began my revision my mum came in with a load of car drama! LOL.

Finding a car is such a stressful time!! I actually want to pull my hair out.

I can't believe results day is literally a week away! PANIC ATTACK!!
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    I literally wrote about 3 sentences today! As soon as I began my revision my mum came in with a load of car drama! LOL.

Finding a car is such a stressful time!! I actually want to pull my hair out.

I can't believe results day is literally a week away! PANIC ATTACK!!
    Lol, aww :/

What car do you want?

I know - one week! :eek: I really hope all of our work pays off

I'm retiring for the night. Wrote up about two extensions for my system, which leaves me with 3 more to do :/
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Lol, aww :/

What car do you want?

I know - one week! :eek: I really hope all of our work pays off

I'm retiring for the night. Wrote up about two extensions for my system, which leaves me with 3 more to do :/
    I don't actually mind, if I 'm honest. If you see a maniac driving around Birmingham, it is probably me! LOL!

I am seriously stressed about results day! I just received some Easter Revision course information through the post! I have a horrid feeling I'll be re-taking some modules.

Have you decided which uni you are going to firm?
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't actually mind, if I 'm honest. If you see a maniac driving around Birmingham, it is probably me! LOL!

I am seriously stressed about results day! I just received some Easter Revision course information through the post! I have a horrid feeling I'll be re-taking some modules.

Have you decided which uni you are going to firm?
    Lol! There are loads of maniacs on the road in Birmingham I have a feeling I've done badly too It will be sad if we don't get what we want seeing as though we all worked so hard

89% sure that I am going to firm Nottingham How about you?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I just got a massive kick up the back side! MY FIRST CHOICE JUST GAVE ME AN OFFER OF AAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 23, 2012
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.