Scroll to see replies

To Do:

- African American History Notes
- British History Notes and Essay Plans
- Finish MacBeth Essay
- Reread 'The Erl King' and 'The Bloody Chamber', Angela Carter
7/5/2012

Complete EPQ Log, ready to send off.
Go over all 85 Coasts revision cards. Write down the numbers that I struggle with to remember.
Start Rivers revision cards.
C1 Paper - 88%
C2 Paper - 93%
C3 Paper
C4 Paper
M1 Paper - 91%

Geography Research - Models and Theories Relating to Pre-Release

Go through Economics Markschemes
Economics Definitions - Econ 2, Econ 3, Econ 4
And (maybe, if there's time) a Economics Past Paper
BUSS1 - January 2009
BUSS1 - June 2009
Tidy my room so I can actually revise.
Finish Chem structure and bonding flashcards.
Finish Geog coasts flashcards.

I'll add more later...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 5545
- Write up Biology notes
- Go over extraction of metals equations
- Go over group 7 equations
- S1 paper
- GL1 paper
Original post by cz100
CCEA

same wht u revising for the chemistry practical??????
Reply 5547
Original post by Katieh007
same wht u revising for the chemistry practical??????

Just going to look over all the parts that may have something to do with practicals mentioned in the spec.
- Go over History Section 1, see if I can remember it all (I learnt it a couple of weeks ago).
- Biology Animal Responses revision questions task
- Learn History Section 2
- Complete EPQ log book pages, and e-mail them to my supervisor.

I just completed my EPQ essay on Friday, and so now that that is out of the way I can hopefully get back into the swing of things for revision. Found that EPQ took up a lot of my time, but I'm not panicking *yet* as exams start on the 12th June.
(edited 11 years ago)
flat,135x135,075,t.jpg
Original post by ninegrandstudent
C1 Paper - 88%
C2 Paper - 93%
C3 Paper 89%
C4 Paper60% :s-smilie:
M1 Paper - 91%

Geography Research - Models and Theories Relating to Pre-Release

Go through Economics Markschemes
Economics Definitions - Econ 2, Econ 3, Econ 4
And (maybe, if there's time) a Economics Past Paper

Update: all maths papers now done! Together with my S1 from last year thats an estimated 512 UMS - so should get an A overall if I carry on like this. An A* would be very nice, having only done 3 C4 papers I can't say whether thats realistic or not yet! :colondollar:

Economics and Geography Time!
Reply 5551
Chemistry Paper 1

M/J 2004
O/N 2009

In the next two hours

:lockstock:

:colondollar:
Been super unproductive this afternoon :frown:
Chemistry:
- Notes on Alcohols
- Flash cards on all mechanisms/reactions (along with conditions/reagents) for haloalkanes, alkenes and alcohols
- Flash cards on all definitions.

Biology:
- Revise "transport in animals" for test tomorrow.

The realisation that my first exam is next week. Oh gosh. :laugh:
(edited 11 years ago)
-Sparta exam paper
-Fault essay
-Romanistion homework
-Greece worksheet
-Ephors/kings quotes
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Mocking_bird
Chemistry:
- Notes on Alcohols
- Flash cards on all mechanisms/reactions (along with conditions/reagents) for haloalkanes, alkenes and alcohols
- Flash cards on all definitions.

Biology:
- Revise "transport in animals" for test tomorrow.

The realisation that my first exam is next week. Oh gosh. :laugh:

I need to do flash cards on definitions for chem- how long did it take approx.? I'm still stuck doing notes from the specification, haven't even finished inorganic:eek:
I have study leave so a week feels like forever:rolleyes:
Reply 5556
- Write up Biology notes
- Go over extraction of metals equations
- Go over group 7 equations
- S1 paper
- GL1 paper

Completely underestimated how long it was going to take me for the Biology stuff :redface: All Biology revision notes are done though now so it's just memorising and past papers :tongue:
Original post by minthumbugs
I need to do flash cards on definitions for chem- how long did it take approx.? I'm still stuck doing notes from the specification, haven't even finished inorganic:eek:
I have study leave so a week feels like forever:rolleyes:

I could of sworn I replied to this... :ninja: Maybe it's off floating in a different thread :laugh:.

I started at about 2 and then finished at 5 with a few 15 minute breaks inbetween.
Still got quite a bit to do though, halogens and alkali earth metal equations - which keep disappearing out of my head. & ones for extraction of metals and the rest :smile:

Lucky with your study leave though! Mine doesnt start until the 21st... which is the week that 4/5 of my exams are in. :frown:
I don't understand why they didnt just give us the week before off. Ah well.
Original post by Mocking_bird
Lucky with your study leave though! Mine doesnt start until the 21st... which is the week that 4/5 of my exams are in. :frown:
I don't understand why they didnt just give us the week before off. Ah well.

If it makes everyone feel much better then you should all know that I've not got any study leave for my AS exams. I've only got the week before my M2 exam as study leave and even then I've apparently got some "progression to A2" lessons which my College is taking far too seriously.
Original post by Tullia
If it makes everyone feel much better then you should all know that I've not got any study leave for my AS exams. I've only got the week before my M2 exam as study leave and even then I've apparently got some "progression to A2" lessons which my College is taking far too seriously.

:hugs:

We had a progression to A2 lesson in tutor... it consisted of hearing a rant about "you may not be back if you don't get passes in your subjects, rah rah" and filling out a form :tongue:

I don't really know how other colleges work/if its the same but... do you start A2 lessons after exams/half term?

Quick Reply

Latest