The Student Room Group

Famous people you've met..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Godsize
His body isnt that bad.. Infact, It's pretty good. In Fight Club he has an 8 pack!

lets not go over the top. in fight club he looked like a twig and wasnt that after he took steroids? sure he had his crappy long abs, but abs dont make a body good.
Reply 61
I met Tom Jones in ASK in London

And to win this thread I met Cheggers off GMTV, lol
McFly
Busted
Son of Dork
Cat Deeley
Dave Berry
Westlife
Girls Aloud
Shane Richie
Sally from Hollyoaks
Jamelia(cow...)

Erm,I can't remember...loads of people!
Michael owen, sooo many times, love him
Mcfly
Stevie Gerrard
Paula Radcliffe
Andy murray, what a dude
Sharon Osbourne
Jonny Wilkinson,

Thats all i can think of
Reply 64
i have met Victoria Beckham, when they first came out.... and George Graham in the bank! and i have seen mcfly a few times, like in a restaurant and in marks and spencers!!!
Reply 65
Cat deely
Dermot O'Leary
Alan Flectcher (karl from neighbours hehe)
Blue

umm think thats it
Reply 66
Johnny Ball!
Charlotte Church

And the ones only the Welsh members will Know

Roy Nobel
Owen Money

I'm not that Wowed by famous people, Unless Elvis came up to me in ASDA now that would be something :biggrin:
Reply 67
was just in a restaurant with shirley bassey.
Reply 68
I have met loads of Rugby players. Olly Barkley, Steve Borthwick, Mike Tindall, Danny Grewcock (yes I am a Bath fan) Jonny Wilkonson just to name a few.

I also kind of knew Joss Stone when she was very small.
Reply 69
rosetinted
Totally stolen the idea from the other thread about who you'd love to meet! Now it's bragging time..what celebs have you met, were they nice?

Before you start flaming..yes this thread is pointless and shallow..get over it.
vern troyer(mini me)(hes such a diva)
james and oliver phelps(the weasley twins)(the most braindead pair of people ive ever met)
margot kidder (the original lois lane)(she told me i had gorgeous hair and pretty eyes :cool: )
the dude who plays xander in buffy... cant remember his name (boring)
billy boyd (cant remember whether hes pippin or merry in LOTR)(cared more about talking on the phone than talking to his fans)
denise welsh (played natalie the barmaid in corrie)(i gave her a chocolate bar... she was cool)
warwick davis (willow in the film... willow)(seemed a bit wierded out when i said i wanted to take him home and play with him... cant think why *shrugs)
the dude who plays data in star trek(also boring)
... ive met more but cant think
Martin Davis from ITV Weather
Natasha Kaplinsky from BBC Breakfast
Fiona Bruce from BBC News
Walked past Busted while at BBC TV Studios
Seen Davina McCall in the London Studios cafe
And seen various anchors from American TV
Reply 71
Most the Newcastle Utd Football team...I live near most of them :p:
Denise Van Outen & Richard Orthon (sp?)
Les Battersby hehe
I don't really know anyone else, just the footballers really :smile:
Reply 72
Godsize
His body isnt that bad.. Infact, It's pretty good. In Fight Club he has an 8 pack!

The wonders of video technology
Reply 73
Paris Hilton! :biggrin:
Hilary Duff.
Jessica Simpson.
Chad Micheal Murry.
Elisha Cuthbert.
Melanie Griffiths.
Rupert Everett.
Charlie from Busted.
Michelle Heaton.
Andy scott lee.
Nadia from Big Brother.
Anthony from Big Brother.
Jodie Marsh.
Johnny Knoxville.
Reply 74
I have also met Enrique Iglesias (not that I'm proud of it these days :blushing: lol ) and quite a few ppl that aren't known outside of Germany ...
Reply 75
I tripped up Shauna Lowry off Animal Hospital once.
Reply 76
Anne*UK*06
I have also met Enrique Iglesias (not that I'm proud of it these days :blushing: lol ) and quite a few ppl that aren't known outside of Germany ...
would that include david hasselhoff?
Reply 77
I was on stage with Derren Brown for an hour at one of his live shows. He manipulated me pretty damn good, I felt like a complete fool.
Reply 78
I met Science from Big Brother whilst wondering round the Dizzie Rascal gig in Leeds Uni Union. D'ya get me!
Reply 79
since living out here in malaysia ive had the chance to meet:

All the guys from Simple Plan (dont like the their music) but me and some friends were invited to go party with them after their concert and they r awesome people.. had a really good laugh!
ermm.. newcastle united and birmingham football team when they were over for some malaysian tour thing.. went to their training ground and sat and talked with them.. then had lunch with Steve Bruce!
david beckham a couple of years ago.. :smile: and fergie from the black eyed peas.. well didnt speak to her but got an autograph!

thats all i can think of atm..

Quick Reply

Latest