Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

New Harry Potter Convo?

Announcements Posted on
TSR Movie Madness in in to the final 16! The group winners battle it out for the overall title! 15-07-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone going to start a new Harry Potter discussion cuz the "ultimate" is so long and if you say something no one can be bothered to go through to the end to read it! There should be some more shorter ones on a specific topic, eg. the new movie! Wey can't wait, anyway thats my thought for the day!
    Rock 'n' Roll!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i dont think we want to many. but i spose we do need a new one... the other one is soooooo long. i dont read it anymore cus its hard to catch up with what people are sayin
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    we don't need another one. The ultimate one is the best.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    we don't need another one. The ultimate one is the best.
    Hence the name, Ultimate!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    True, it is ultimate!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    What we need to do is make a Harry Potter Spoiler topic so we don't have to worry about revealing anything. So, one for those who have read all 5 books, so we can discuss everything freely!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cellochickee)
    What we need to do is make a Harry Potter Spoiler topic so we don't have to worry about revealing anything. So, one for those who have read all 5 books, so we can discuss everything freely!
    Most people have probably read the 5th book by now. That's why the spoiler warning was removed ages ago.Alsowith it being an ultimate discussion, it is obvious that all books would be discussed.
Updated: February 3, 2004
New on TSR

Moving on from GCSEs

What advice would you give someone starting A-levels?

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.