The Student Room Group

Missed Student Finance Deadline?

It was yesterday and with me being on study leave, i completely lost track of the dates!

I tried clicking the 'apply now' button but it just said 'Our websites are currently unavailable'

Can anyone help me? Can I still apply past the deadline?

Thanks! x
Reply 1
Original post by PromisingSomeone
It was yesterday and with me being on study leave, i completely lost track of the dates!

I tried clicking the 'apply now' button but it just said 'Our websites are currently unavailable'

Thanks! x

I'd like to ask why you've left it so late? Also, yes you can still apply, but your finance may not be ready by the time you start your course. The site is probably just down for maintenance or something.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by PromisingSomeone

Thanks! x

You can still apply after the deadline. The deadline is just for receiving your loan on time. If you apply late, it just means that your loan might arrive a bit late.
Original post by Gemini92
You can still apply after the deadline. The deadline is just for receiving your loan on time. If you apply late, it just means that your loan might arrive a bit late.

I have been late in submitting my 'evidence' - how much later do you think my loan will arrive?
Reply 4
Yeah i'd like to know a rough estimate aswell. My mom had a bit of trouble finding a decree absolute, but my Dad found his yesterday and sent it off first class today, so i imagine that should be with them on Thursday/Friday. Thats the last bit of evidence i needed to send in, so i should just be a week late. Will that cause too many problems? The thought of receiving my finance months after i started is a bit worrying.
The deadline is only to guarantee you will get your student loan on time. If you submit your application after the deadline it is not to say you wont get your loan on time. In fact you can still apply for student financing for 2010/11!!!

Try again tomorrow, I'm sure the website will be back up, it's just maintenance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending