Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

Exams you've failed?

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Got a U in C3, resat got an A. Got a U in C4 too that year.. and a D in mechanics. I had no motivation, even found myself making excuses to leave lessons early :/
    Got a D in my chemistry this January too.. Resitting that and will probably do no better. Chemistry is the anti-rob. Welll it is when you've no motivation. Had my fair share of As/A*s (couple of 100%s too somehow!) to balance it out though I really should avoid subjects I dislike with a passion
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    AS General Studies I got an E =D

Not really a real subject though =P
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    I got an E in the Ethics side of my Philosophy and Ethics mock. Predicted an A :p: My teacher was aghast. Just took the real exam last Thursday and actually revised. It better not be another E :rant:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Got a U in my first C1 mock. Felt pretty bad XD
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    The awkward moment when you think "i've done enough revision to get an A" and then you get a D...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    An E in GCSE Art. I was young and naive as they say.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    D in ICT AS.

Didn't work, didn't plan to work and never would have worked.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Failed my OCR AS F211 Biology exam in January nicely. Did a resit 2 weeks ago and now I am dreading August
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I got an E in AS Latin translation. I learnt as many words as I could and made up the grammar as I went along.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    The worst I've ever done was getting a C in an AS Critical Thinking exam. I considered retaking it, but eventually decided I didn't give a damn.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doivid)
    I got an E in AS Latin translation. I learnt as many words as I could and made up the grammar as I went along.
    That sounds a lot like my GCSE arabic, learned as many words as i could the night before..and when I did write sentences I wrote all the words in the wrong order..
    I say wrong order, but it felt right to me at the time

LORD KNOWS HOW I EVEN GOT A D
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    C in biology chemistry and physics unit 1 modules AS level.
    • 44 followers

ReputationRep:
    No, but I did get a C in GCSE Food Technology.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sifr)
    That sounds a lot like my GCSE arabic, learned as many words as i could the night before..and when I did write sentences I wrote all the words in the wrong order..
    I say wrong order, but it felt right to me at the time

LORD KNOWS HOW I EVEN GOT A D
    Yeah that sounds a lot like what I was doing. I also got a D overall when my other papers were taken into account.
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    Exams I've failed? General stduies.

Subjects I've failed? None.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unkempt_One)
    The worst I've ever done was getting a C in an AS Critical Thinking exam. I considered retaking it, but eventually decided I didn't give a damn.

Same. Although I could still consider it some sort of accomplishment, a C was the highest grade achieved in the subject throughout my sixth.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manitude)
    Got 43% in a practice S1 paper once.
    Though I had only joined the class a week or two previously so I hadn't covered a lot of the material. Plus it was mostly on venn diagrams which I loath with the passion of a thousand jihadists.
    TSR casual racism :no:
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DCRichards)
    TSR casual racism :no:
    If you were anywhere near being factually correct then I might defend my post. But as your evaluation of my post was about as accurate as my cricket bowling I shall not bother.
    • 54 followers

ReputationRep:
    I got an E in AS Chem with a U in one exam- think I got something like 3/60 or something!

I also got a D in Biology. Pretty bad...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Got 28% in my Chem 4 mock a few weeks ago-somehow have to get that up to an A over the next 2 weeks...

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 8, 2011
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.