The Student Room Group

Exams you've failed?

Scroll to see replies

The politics practice test that I never handed in so got a 0 by default. :frown:
Original post by doivid
I got an E in AS Latin translation. I learnt as many words as I could and made up the grammar as I went along.

You did Latin at AS!?!? I did it for GCSE and it made Biology A level look like a piece of cake!! Just happy I got a C in it!
Most, due to being incredibly lazy.
Reply 43
Just remembered, I got a U on my physics as-level unit 1 mock. The teacher said I shouldn't have bothered picking physics... I got an A in the overall AS and am on for an A at A2. :cool:
Reply 44
Got a U in additional maths at GCSE, even though I got an A in maths itself
Didn't do any work for it in class because our set were forced to do it and I didn't see the point cause I knew I wasn't taking maths a level... Tried to sleep in the exam but the invigilator woke me up :mad: so I just mucked about with my calculator instead :biggrin:
Reply 45
Got F's and U's in almost every mock Chemistry paper in my IGCSE year. But, still managed to get a D in the final exam. Gonna repeat it this year :frown:
Original post by Charlesworth
Got a U in my first C1 mock. Felt pretty bad XD

Happened to me as well :frown: sad times! Think I've epically failed s2 maths this year, I've worked out I'll only get 20/75-25/75 max, eh have to work harder in c4 and c3 now if i want that B
(edited 12 years ago)

Got a U in my first C1 mock. Felt pretty bad XD

I think everyone gets a U in their first C1 mock.
Original post by I'mBadAtMaths
I think everyone gets a U in their first C1 mock.

Exactly!
Original post by Maaya_D
Failed my OCR AS F211 Biology exam in January nicely. Did a resit 2 weeks ago and now I am dreading August :s-smilie:

:frown: That F211 was the worst exam of my life. No exaggeration, so *maybe* it was such a hard paper that they'll lower the grade boundaries? :colondollar:

I think about..........10 for an A. That'll get me the grade I want :emo:

Got a D in the mocks, after days of revision......

I. hate. Biology. :moon:
Reply 50
Got a U in AS Chem exam *sniff sniff*
Original post by penguin-

Original post by penguin-
Got a U in additional maths at GCSE, even though I got an A in maths itself
Didn't do any work for it in class because our set were forced to do it and I didn't see the point cause I knew I wasn't taking maths a level... Tried to sleep in the exam but the invigilator woke me up :mad: so I just mucked about with my calculator instead :biggrin:

You sound proud of yourself?
Reply 52
Original post by I'mBadAtMaths
You sound proud of yourself?

Not deliberately, but hey why not. They forced us to do something we didn't have to do.
P.s your username suggests that you should sympathise with me :tongue: it was difficult, ya know!
(edited 12 years ago)
I think I failed my M1 this year. I also got 17/100 in my S1 first sitting the AS maths, now I got a B in it.
Reply 54
Original post by Zuzuzu
Just remembered, I got a U on my physics as-level unit 1 mock. The teacher said I shouldn't have bothered picking physics... I got an A in the overall AS and am on for an A at A2. :cool:

lol same here. I did a mock paper a couple weeks before the exam and got a U and he said that I wouldn't pass, managed to get a C in the real thing and he was like:eek:
I got 47% in an art exam; drawing logos - I fail :frown:
i predict i've got D's and E's for my a/s exams

my excuse? i knew it all, i knew everything, i worked very hard, but unlike my usual self, this year i had panic attacks...lapses of mind, everything going blank

=D
Divination-couldn't be arsed
Care of Magical Creatures-It was taught by that oaf Hagrid, let's not go into that.
How to drive a TARDIS-I couldn't find the blue stabilisers. :colondollar:
Expecting to have failed my Listening and Directed Writing Advanced Higher Mandarin paper this year.

Oops.
Reply 59
I failed Muggle Studies but what have muggles accomplished other than being able to nuke wizards easily

Quick Reply

Latest