The Student Room Group
Its difficult to know what to do when that sort of thing happens. You can hope that she'll get over it. I guess you've confronted her about it? Just tell her you don't think it'll happen and that its stepping the border a bit....
Reply 2
I went to Summer School and had the same problem, but after my friend started mingling with other guys who are good looking, nice, and approachable, and discovered that the assistant lecturer was actually a um... horrible person :wink: Maybe if you try to take her out clubbing or something. Otherwise, if that doesn't work, then as beach_surf_babe said, you can just hope she'll get over it. =)
This happened to my friend a couple of months ago. Happened cause she was going through a phase when she was lackign self-confidence, so she got less attention from guys our age. So she kind of saw that our teacher was nterested in her and developed an obsession. Once she gained her confidence and some interest from other guys, she got over it though, It'll pass :smile:
Reply 4
sure thanks. He was really nasty to her, and I think that cooled it down. She chatted to him when she was upset and he went and told loads of other lecturers, then said they had all been making fun of her. She was crying real badly

Latest

Trending

Trending