Edexcel GCSE Chinese 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by relinquo
I got 1- emails
2- games
3- novels
4- singers' sites

Ahhh thanks, I got different ones though. All I remember is saying that MeiMei liked online shopping, but I did get novels and singers' sites. I can't remember in which order though :confused: That was one of the more difficult questions imo.
Reply 21
Original post by WhiteBlankPage
nobody uses ferry's anymore
new thing starts today/tomorrow
ferry only once a day

sorry for paraphrasing, awful short term memory :s-smilie:

It was 3 marks right? Please say you agree... :colondollar:

For the ferry question, I got;
- The ferry leaves at 4:30 (I heard si dian ban)
- It'll start tomorrow
- Can't remember the other one :ahee:
Original post by Ysondrae
For the ferry question, I got;
- The ferry leaves at 4:30 (I heard si dian ban)
- It'll start tomorrow
- Can't remember the other one :ahee:

The 4:30 was a trick I think because they actually said that the 4:30 service will not be running anymore...
Reply 23
Oh I thought it was!! But I said: Not enough people use it, more services, it will start tomorrow. I am really disappointed though :frown: last years paper I got 36/40 and I'm really worried I got about a C on this paper. I can't believe I got skiing and chemistry confused :s-smilie: do you know when we can retake it?
Original post by StephenP15
Oh I thought it was!! But I said: Not enough people use it, more services, it will start tomorrow. I am really disappointed though :frown: last years paper I got 36/40 and I'm really worried I got about a C on this paper. I can't believe I got skiing and chemistry confused :s-smilie: do you know when we can retake it?

I'm sure you didn't get a C!! And chemistry+skiing sound so similar that it's really easy to make such a minor mistake. I think the next exam is next June... don't quote me on that though. It's over now, don't worry too much about it as I'm pretty sure you haven't got a C... you're just hung up over the ones you got wrong and not remembering the ones you got right!! Chin up, you've done fine :smile: :hugs:
Reply 25
Original post by AspiringDoctor
The 4:30 was a trick I think because they actually said that the 4:30 service will not be running anymore...

Trolololololol, I hope not! Typical of me to mishear something like that :rolleyes: How sure are you that the service wouldn't be running anymore?
Reply 26
Original post by relinquo
Yeah, I put online shopping cos it sounded more likely at the time; when I got home I looked up 'xiaoshuo' which I heard her say and it means 'novel' so I assumed I got it wrong!

Yeah I heard 'kan xiao shou' somewhere too, but I didn't put it for MeiMei, I put it for one of the male voices, I think :confused: Oh well, it's done now, no point worrying over it :smile:
Hi :smile:
Just checking, for one of the question, was the answer 120 Yuan or 200 Yuan. I can almost bet my life on 120, but most people in my class said it was 200?!
Reply 28
Original post by WhiteBlankPage
Hi :smile:
Just checking, for one of the question, was the answer 120 Yuan or 200 Yuan. I can almost bet my life on 120, but most people in my class said it was 200?!

I said it was 120 Yuan :smile: , hopefully it's right!! Aaaah the reading paper tomorrow. I'm so nervous!
Original post by StephenP15
I said it was 120 Yuan :smile: , hopefully it's right!! Aaaah the reading paper tomorrow. I'm so nervous!

Aaah reading indeed. Spent most of today watching Tv, now panic revision. I know absolutely nothing! :confused: Thank God its at 1.30!
Reply 30
ahh guys we have reading in an hour or so
good luck everyone
I hate how there aren't any past papers from gcse from 2009
but pheww I'm ready
Reply 31
Hi everyone :smile: how did we all do in the GCSE?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending