The Student Room Group

All those with business edexcel unit 3 exam on 6th june...

Monday is nearly here, this is unit 3 and is by the looks of it going to be hard...any last minute tips on how to not waste time, how to answer longer questions..revision, certain recurring topics, feedback from practise tests etc? All comments would be appreciated.. :smile:

Merci,

Reply 1
Original post by tresbelle
Monday is nearly here, this is unit 3 and is by the looks of it going to be hard...any last minute tips on how to not waste time, how to answer longer questions..revision, certain recurring topics, feedback from practise tests etc? All comments would be appreciated.. :smile:

Merci,

1 minute per mark :frown:.
Reply 2
Original post by senz72
1 minute per mark :frown:.

why the sad face?
Reply 3
why the sad face?

That's not enough time!
Reply 4
Original post by senz72
That's not enough time!

i've just realised something..even if i miraculously stick to that, i won't have ANY time to re-check!! this is so not okay..
Reply 5
i've just realised something..even if i miraculously stick to that, i won't have ANY time to re-check!! this is so not okay..

I know, exactly my point! :frown:
Reply 6
Original post by senz72
I know, exactly my point! :frown:

tbh, it doesen't take a minute to answer multiple choice, i did a pp yesterday and had 19 minutes leftover so...i doubt edexcel's gonna change it by tomorrow.. :/
Reply 7
tbh, it doesen't take a minute to answer multiple choice, i did a pp yesterday and had 19 minutes leftover so...i doubt edexcel's gonna change it by tomorrow.. :/

Oh yeah, good point, I'm so underprepared.
Reply 8
Snap.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending