The Student Room Group

The Walking Dead

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2660
Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad
s/o to the ****heads giving plot spoilers from the comic books.

I hope you get arse cancer.

i put un spoiler then I followed the flock
Soz mayn :colondollar:
Original post by LeyK
i put un spoiler then I followed the flock
Soz mayn :colondollar:

Too late, mate. The arse cancer fairy has been dispatched. He mightn't come today, but one day soon!:ninja:
Reply 2662
Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad
Too late, mate. The arse cancer fairy has been dispatched. He mightn't come today, but one day soon!:ninja:

Oh dayum
There is a fairy??

I'm screwed aren't I :afraid:
Original post by LeyK
I'm screwed aren't I :afraid:

Well, that's how it begins. I think he nuts pure carcinogens or something. Anyway, good luck with that!
Amazing
Really didn't like that episode. Focused so much time on characters we don't really care about and so many stupid decisions were made.
That was an intense episode!
Reply 2667
Crappy episode. I hope this isn't the finale.

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by LeyK
Crappy episode. I hope this isn't the finale.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 2669
Original post by Aubrey_79

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by LeyK

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 2671
Original post by Aubrey_79

Spoiler

A whole freaking decade till next episode :frown:
That torture of a mid season break. What's worse is that every other show is also on it.
It's time for binge-ing what I've missed
(edited 8 years ago)
Decent mid-season finale, although I must admit, I found it rather arduous to contemplate how someone can be so stupid (yes, I'm talking about that little brat who cried for his mummy).

Seriously, if Judith can accommodate being covered in a meat drape then that boy needs to grow some balls lol. Anyway, did anyone else feel sad how Judith was covered in that manner. I appreciate that if they hadn't covered her then she would've been mauled by the walkers, but it was rather morbid.
(edited 8 years ago)
Why are the zombies even a threat? Whenever zombie horde comes, just cover yourself in gore. Once they learned they could do that they could have got out of so many sticky situations.
Guys guys guys :biggrin: finally...

Original post by King Leonidas
Decent mid-season finale, although I must admit, I found it rather arduous to contemplate how someone can be so stupid (yes, I'm talking about that little brat who cried for his mummy).

Didn't think it was as stupid as leaving a near zombiefied person alone upstairs with an unprotected baby.. TWICE
Judith is the chillest baby ever.
Original post by IamJacksContempt
Didn't think it was as stupid as leaving a near zombiefied person alone upstairs with an unprotected baby.. TWICE

Yeah it was ridiculous.

"somebody needs to stay with you from now on... and not her"

....2 seconds later...

"Oh somebody is calling me, brb"

Boring episode tbh. Would've been disappointed in it no matter what, but as a mid-season finale it was even worse. Still no reunion of Glenn and Maggie. Still no sign of Daryl, Sasha and Abraham with their petrol tanker/rocket launcher. And the entire storyline with the wolf guy was incredibly dumb and obvious and boring.
Original post by Alexion
Guys guys guys :biggrin: finally...

Heard of PirateBay? :tongue:
Original post by SmellyProtein
Heard of PirateBay? :tongue:

That's ILLEGAL and nowhere near as fun :wink:

Quick Reply