The Student Room Group

The Walking Dead

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Trigger
OMG do i click? DO I CLICK :zomg:

Err on the side of caution! If you are not sure.. don't!

I spent a while searchy-searching because I like Randall a lot. I barely ever look for information outside of a series.
Original post by Trigger
OMG do i click? DO I CLICK :zomg:

I went and clicked a website about The Walking Dead and put it this way, spoilers from future series were before my eyes in seconds :unimpressed:

Spoiler

Spoiler

:biggrin:
Original post by ALazyThracian

Spoiler

I thought the same thing about Shane exposing his hand, especially after the bit about getting infected from scratches.

Spoiler

Original post by Guitarded
I thought the same thing about Shane exposing his hand, especially after the bit about getting infected from scratches.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Well in the graphic novels (I've not read them properly, glanced through them in Waterstones though) there are bits where they're camping out in the snow, and Rick mentioned stuff about winter in the last episode, so maybe we could see them have to leave the farm and end up freezing their asses off. (On the other hand I imagine fake snow makes filming hard and would put the budget up maybe?)
Reply 387
I enjoyed the latest episode.

Glad the elephant in the room has finally been acknowledged.
Well in the graphic novels (I've not read them properly, glanced through them in Waterstones though) there are bits where they're camping out in the snow, and Rick mentioned stuff about winter in the last episode, so maybe we could see them have to leave the farm and end up freezing their asses off. (On the other hand I imagine fake snow makes filming hard and would put the budget up maybe?)

I'm glad the story line atm is getting so boring it seems the only fun action is away from the farm.
Reply 390
Original post by scoutzawwar

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Still really enjoying The Walking Dead, not massively keen on the dynamic these days though with all the squabbling and fractures in the group, I preferred it when it was more them banding together against the zombies! Could do with them getting back on the road again as well preferably..

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 393
Original post by clo-clo1
I really hope that kid dies, as in Carl. Most annoying child in TV history, prob wont watch the next season but with only two left of this one I might as well watch them.

Put it in spoilers please, some people haven't watched the episode yet.
Why won't you watch Season 3?? Let season 2 finish, most likely they'll end on a big cliffhanger.

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)

Spoiler

Original post by Susanoo
Put it in spoilers please, some people haven't watched the episode yet.
Why won't you watch Season 3?? Let season 2 finish, most likely they'll end on a big cliffhanger.

Spoiler

Spoiler

As for not watching season 3

Spoiler

Original post by clo-clo1

Spoiler

As for not watching season 3

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by scoutzawwar

Spoiler

Spoiler