The Student Room Group

The Walking Dead

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Guitarded

Spoiler

Probably. But it would have been so cool if they had done - vroom vroom splat, mutha****a! :biggrin:
**** yeah, that finale's what I'm talking about :sogood:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Awesome finale though, reminded me of playing left 4 dead :biggrin:
Original post by daviesblue

Spoiler

Awesome finale though, reminded me of playing left 4 dead :biggrin:

I distinctly remember that not working when Rick tried it in the first season though, when the rain washed off the blood and guts they slapped on themselves :erm:

Spoiler

Original post by R.J. Omega
I distinctly remember that not working when Rick tried it in the first season though, when the rain washed off the blood and guts they slapped on themselves :erm:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Yea that was because the dead smell was washed off. The two walker pets she has smell dead all the time and apparently keep the dead off her back due to their smell.

Spoiler

Original post by daviesblue

Spoiler

Original post by scoutzawwar
Yea that was because the dead smell was washed off. The two walker pets she has smell dead all the time and apparently keep the dead off her back due to their smell.

Spoiler

Interesting :beard: The Walking Dead is fast becoming one of my favourite American series, especially since they ****ed up Heroes :colonhash:
Reply 567
Interesting :beard: The Walking Dead is fast becoming one of my favourite American series, especially since they ****ed up Heroes :colonhash:

heroes unfortunately was never a good series.
Original post by .eXe
heroes unfortunately was never a good series.

Season 1 begs to differ :unimpressed:
Reply 569
Original post by Ewan
That scene with dale just really didn't make sense to me, the amount of power that would be required to do that kind of damage is insane. These zombies don't have knives for fingers, they're just like ours as far as I can see.

Humans have been known to do extraordinary things when pumped with adrenaline, there are tales of grandmothers lifting vehicles to free trapped children.

I read an instance in on book (it might have been 'Anatomy of an illness' by Norman Cousins-I can't remember) about a kid who had a disease (might have been leprosy but again, my memory is sketchy) and he basically couldn't feel anything so he tore his hands to shreds opening a door which was wedged shut.

People on the drug PCP have also been known to display super human strength.

Just look at Bruce Lee and what he was physically capable of! zombies won't have the same limitations as normal humans because they don't care about pain or injury.
Reply 570
Original post by Ewan

How does it make sense that Dale can be snuck upon in an open area, even if it was darkness. It's not like these creatures are clever predators, setting traps for their prey.

Crimewatch UK is on BBC 1 tomorrow night at 9 PM and you can see real life people being snuck upon in the dark. It's easy to be snuck upon if you are switched off. All it takes is for you to slip in to a day dream and for your mind to start wandering and before you know it, you almost walk in front of a bus.
Character spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 572
What's everyone's favourite comedy moment from the Walking Dead? mine's probably the hounds bought from 'satan's yard sale' or when Darly asked Glenn what he did before all this started.
Reply 573
Original post by Lil Piranha
I loved that episode :biggrin: even though I'd read the synopsis before hand it was brilliant.

But why they didn't

Spoiler

Spoiler

I thought it was excellent, though there were a few points I'd raise....

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 574
Original post by zjs

Spoiler

I thought it was excellent, though there were a few points I'd raise....

Spoiler

I remember watching the film 'wanted'. I really enjoyed it but some of the scenes were absolutely absurd and I was like 'there's no way that would ever happen.' If everything on TV and the movies was realistic, it would be boring as hell. There was a guy on Amazon who gave the Walking Dead a negative review because of various discrepancies and he was questioning the logic of a show (yes the logic of a show with zombies in!); he just didn't get it at all.

Who cares if the escapes are impossible or the deaths are pointless, as the Jam sang 'That's Entertainment'
[QUOTE="zjs;36808935"]

Spoiler

She's an odd character in the comic too, a very strong character however. Interested to see what they do with her in the series.
Reply 576
This season was so much better than the last and I liked that too. Can't wait for the next, I get the feeling it is going to be a lot darker!
Reply 577
where do people get the comic books from?
the season finale was epic!
Reply 578
I'm surprised by...

Spoiler

Just watched the last ep.

Awesome sauce!

Quick Reply

Latest