The Student Room Group

The Walking Dead

Scroll to see replies

I saw a trailier for season two on FX last night.
I'm looking forward to that.
Reply 41
It was a good watch and very entertaining. I'm eagerly anticipating the second series.

I'm not sure about the plot though. I feel like at times they tried to make it too emotional. It should have focused on the story and plot more, rather than digging into the characters. Yes, I think character depth is integral to a TV show but one concerning zombies should always put the plot first. It felt like it was a little stagnant and 'FFS' at times.
Reply 42
Original post by Le Carré
It was a good watch and very entertaining. I'm eagerly anticipating the second series.

I'm not sure about the plot though. I feel like at times they tried to make it too emotional. It should have focused on the story and plot more, rather than digging into the characters. Yes, I think character depth is integral to a TV show but one concerning zombies should always put the plot first. It felt like it was a little stagnant and 'FFS' at times.

Couldn't disagree more, this way it means the zombies dont become stale and predictable.
Reply 43
Original post by Le Carré

It's not about the zombies but about Rick.........
Reply 45
Original post by Roobsa

Looks like there going to be quite a few zombies in this season :biggrin:
The Season 2 premiere will be online tomorrow :biggrin:
Reply 47
Original post by Karma Charger
The Season 2 premiere will be online tomorrow :biggrin:

:eek3:
Reply 48
It's just finished downloading. :woo: Looking forward to this!
I promised my best friend I wouldn't watch this without her... but I can't see her until Friday! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Reply 50
Original post by mikeyd85
I promised my best friend I wouldn't watch this without her... but I can't see her until Friday! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

How good are you at acting? :p:
Original post by Roobsa
How good are you at acting? :p:

Terrible! :biggrin:
Reply 52
New series !!! :woo:

Anyone got any links?
Reply 53
Original post by gozatron
New series !!! :woo:

Anyone got any links?

PM'd you.
Reply 54
Great end to the episode. Wasn't expecting that at all. :eek:
Reply 55
Original post by Roobsa
PM'd you.

Where can I stream it from??

Clueless as to why the negs..
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 56
Original post by Mockery
Where can I stream it from??

Don't know. I download stuff.
Reply 57
Downloaded :biggrin: Cannot wait to sit and watch this.
Reply 58
Not sure how I feel about the ending. Seemed like it lacked something. Alright episode though
Reply 59
I've been meaning to watch this but i've been meaning to watch about 10 different other series! Walking dead does seem awesome though...

Quick Reply

Latest