The Student Room Group

The Walking Dead

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Shiiit, the finale was so good :coma:

These last few episodes have been great, Justified on average has been better than the Walking Dead this year but it's now going to need a big finish to try and top The Walking Dead for me.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 581
I had a zombiegasm at the finale.
Can't wait until autumn.

Spoiler

Reply 583
Michonne :coma:
Original post by Roobsa
I'm surprised by...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Roobsa
I'm surprised by...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 586
Has there been any speculation as to where that helicopter came from?
Reply 587
Original post by Roobsa
Has there been any speculation as to where that helicopter came from?

It'll probably be the same helicopter Rick saw in the first(?) episode, likely to be going from one military base to another. I imagine we will get a future episode showing the fall of Atlanta, probably from the PoV of the people in the helicopter. We were meant to get one with the guy from the tank Rick hid in but it was shelved by the old show runner, it was the new show runner who proposed it so it might be revived :colone:
Original post by Lil Piranha
I loved that episode :biggrin: even though I'd read the synopsis before hand it was brilliant.

But why they didn't

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 589
I'm scared this show will become like the latter part of 28 days later where they're stuck in a prison and there's nothing they can do. I know people rate that movie highly but I cringed at all the prison scenes. Really hope that TWD do it a bit differently so that this current group isn't as underpowered as the group in 28 days later was but seeing as they have strong characters like Rick, Daryl, Andrea and now Michonne that shouldn't happen. Can't wait for the new season@@@
(edited 12 years ago)
He is dead.. was waiting for that!

Spoiler

(Watched the last few episodes last night)

And Friday brings the end of Season 2 - another major death to be predicted?
Reply 591
Original post by Alexandra's Box

Spoiler

Fully agree. I hate that character and despise even more the actor who plays him. I'm sure he is a good person irl but in the show every scene with him just gets on my nerves. And I hate how he teleports in and out of the most climatic scenes, absolute tick off.
Reply 592
Original post by Alexandra's Box

Spoiler

(Watched the last few episodes last night)

And Friday brings the end of Season 2 - another major death to be predicted?

Carl is one of the best characters wtf
Trying not to read spoilers as I haven't quite caught up yet.

I have one question though (Spoilers for those who have not yet watched the last few episodes)....

The last episode I watched was the one that ended with Dale getting killed. I was wondering when he stumbles upon that cow, is the point that it's a zombie cow and the disease has jumped the species barrier? Or is it just a cow dying with it's insides spilled out..because that zombie attacked it as it was so starving for flesh?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 594
Original post by 0906079
Carl is one of the best characters wtf

best in what way? i find him highly annoying and his lines just make me :facepalm2:
Reply 595
Original post by .eXe
best in what way? i find him highly annoying and his lines just make me :facepalm2:

After Rick and Daryl he's the most useful member of the group. How many times have they sent him out to get stuff? Remember when he saved Rick in the first season? Without Carl this group will probably be dead imo. He's not the most manly character I agree and sometimes his emotions get the better of him but he's only human and still a kid and we can assume that he didn't have experience with violence like Rick, Shane and Daryl had before the outbreak and yet he still risks himself more than anyone else for the benefit of the group.

The only real annoying character in the show atm is Carol imo. She doesn't contribute anything to the group yet is quick to question other people... She's a complete waste of screen time.
Reply 596
Original post by 0906079
After Rick and Daryl he's the most useful member of the group. How many times have they sent him out to get stuff? Remember when he saved Rick in the first season? Without Carl this group will probably be dead imo. He's not the most manly character I agree and sometimes his emotions get the better of him but he's only human and still a kid and we can assume that he didn't have experience with violence like Rick, Shane and Daryl had before the outbreak and yet he still risks himself more than anyone else for the benefit of the group.

The only real annoying character in the show atm is Carol imo. She doesn't contribute anything to the group yet is quick to question other people... She's a complete waste of screen time.

Err, you're talking about Glenn. Carl is Rick's son.
Reply 597
Original post by Roobsa
Err, you're talking about Glenn. Carl is Rick's son.

Oh ****.

Ye I hate Carl hope he gets his head ripped off and eaten while he can still feel the pain.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by 0906079

I agree, she does nothing but complain, and then when it finally comes down to her actually needing to do something, she's nowhere to be seen.
Reply 599
Original post by 0906079
Oh ****.

Ye I hate Carl hope he gets his head ripped off and eaten while he can still feel the pain.

LOL, yeah figured you were talking about someone else. Carl makes me want to hammer my skull in.

Quick Reply

Latest