The Student Room Group

The Walking Dead

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Yawn11
**** me, that was an amazing episode.

That's actually the best episode I've seen from them in a long time, I'm assuming they've got a lot more money now for production and stuff since the programme has been doing so well.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Yawn11

That's actually the best episode I've seen from them in a long time, I'm assuming they've got a lot more money now for production and stuff since the programme has been doing so well.

Spoiler

Original post by Karma Charger

Spoiler

Agreed, arguably the best episode I've seen aside from the first. I thought it was fantastic how they've aged the group, not too much that it looks like we've missed too much, but enough to produce both a haggard and short passage of time. Also how experienced they've all become, how aware. Silencers, their scouting ability, how they've mapped the area to know where the herds of walkers are, etc. It was a fantastic episode.

Spoiler

If this is the pace for the rest of the series, this will be the best yet and I can't wait for the next episode. As a sort of side note, T-Dog has already been a much bigger presence in this one episode then in practically every other.

Spoiler

A 1:35 preview of a point on Sunday's episode and a 6 minute overview of Season 3 here, spoilers however in the small video of next week's episode (third video).
Where are you guys watching the new season? I really want to see it! :smile:
Reply 804
Awesome episode! I have been following the comics for so long and cannot wait for the interactions of certain upcoming character. keeping my mouth shut, dont want to ruin any spoilers.
Original post by Yawn11

Spoiler

Spoiler

Really like the new opening credits, too.
Also, I wish they'd develop T-Dog's character a bit more, he still seems massively secondary to anyone else.
(edited 11 years ago)
I thought the episode was OK, nothing massively exciting for me. Just a load of zombie slaying, most of it without much tension apart from some of the later scenes which were good.
Original post by SillyRodent
I thought the episode was OK, nothing massively exciting for me. Just a load of zombie slaying, most of it without much tension apart from some of the later scenes which were good.

I agree, thought the episode was a little slow but a great foundation for what I predict will be brilliant.

Spoiler

Reply 808
Bit disappointing to see that they're still using the 'kill off main character via change in walker capabilities' (well, maim at least).

Spoiler

Reply 809
Original post by DH-Biker
Agreed, arguably the best episode I've seen aside from the first. I thought it was fantastic how they've aged the group, not too much that it looks like we've missed too much, but enough to produce both a haggard and short passage of time. Also how experienced they've all become, how aware. Silencers, their scouting ability, how they've mapped the area to know where the herds of walkers are, etc. It was a fantastic episode.

Spoiler

If this is the pace for the rest of the series, this will be the best yet and I can't wait for the next episode. As a sort of side note, T-Dog has already been a much bigger presence in this one episode then in practically every other.

Spoiler

I've never seen 'fantastic' written so many times in one post!
Such am amazing episode, loved the cliffhanger and I can't wait for next week. Just wondering what happened to Andrea? I can't remember haha. I really miss Shane though, I thought he made a better leader and the cracks are really deepening in terms of Rick's leadership.

Can't wait to see what happens with Lori and the baby.
Reply 811
Original post by LeaX
Such am amazing episode, loved the cliffhanger and I can't wait for next week. Just wondering what happened to Andrea? I can't remember haha. I really miss Shane though, I thought he made a better leader and the cracks are really deepening in terms of Rick's leadership.

Were we watching the same thing?

Spoiler

I watched it today, OMG it was good, and I think its going to be good in the prison, so many possibilities, haven't ever read the comics, might just start..that said I've heard they're very different to whats shown in the TV show.
Original post by zjs

Spoiler

I am thinking someone is in a earlier season..are we on season 3? I am..on FX..along with watching new True Blood..Soo much gore for one night.
Original post by LeaX

Season 3, right? Cliffhanger?

Spoiler

Reply 815
I really liked the first episode this season. The whole prison thing could be great.
I
Original post by zjs

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 817
Original post by LeaX
I

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by LeaX
I

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 819
Where/how are you guys all watching season 3? TIA.

Quick Reply

Latest