The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Applicants for 2012 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shelsey
Thanks to everybody on here for making the wait less painless. Just a shame that I won't be meeting any of you on Monday or next year.

Without wishing to raise the hopes of those left too much, I guess they have a great chance of receiving an offer.

Did you mean 'painful'? :biggrin:

Sorry about your application, hope you have another good university you can go to :frown:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Deep456
You are the sort of person that I would run a mile from.

:lol: something we actually agree on! thank god we didn't apply to Cambridge. How are you doing :smile: I really hope the gap year turned out well for you!
Reply 5202
Anyone else still waiting?? I haven't from them yet and I feel lonely :frown:
Original post by Post
Anyone else still waiting?? I haven't from them yet and I feel lonely :frown:

I feel you, Ive been waiting for a while now, but I suppose no news is good news right?
BNE, who's Medbh?
rejected L101 at about half 12 :/ atleast the wait is over :biggrin:
Reply 5206
Original post by hockeyislife
I feel you, Ive been waiting for a while now, but I suppose no news is good news right?

In a strange and twisted kind of way, yeah. What have you applied for??
Original post by Post
In a strange and twisted kind of way, yeah. What have you applied for??

Law, yourself?
Reply 5208
Original post by hockeyislife
Law, yourself?

Law :smile:

Well, that's given me confidence again for some reason! The Law batch just hasn't been done today, that's all.
Original post by seanahnuk
That butterly utterly advert.

Isn't it utterly butterly? :confused:
Original post by Post
Law :smile:

Well, that's given me confidence again for some reason! The Law batch just hasn't been done today, that's all.

hmm.. I've seen people get accepted/rejected into law in the past couple of days, I'm not sure if they have a set date for us. And I don't know about you but since I'm an international student it is highly probable that I may not hear back until mid April :/
I hate how they take 6 months to assess our applications only to reject us! :mad:
Reply 5212
Original post by Everisingstar
same. Almost 6 months of waiting too!! Where r u headed uni wise?

Well.. I'm deciding between UCL and Edinburgh.. prefer ucl as an uni but live in edin so it's quite a tough choice. Wbu?
Reply 5213
Offer for IR and History this morning, 5-5-5 on the three AP History Exams. Sorry to hear about all the rejections, good luck to all of you!
Original post by joshgoldman
Isn't it utterly butterly? :confused:

Bugger bugger bugger - yes it was :biggrin:
Reply 5215
So hold on, there wasn't a mass rejection/offer day today?
There was a period of 10 minutes when 5 rejections or so came through in the afternoon. Couple of offers in the morning I think
Original post by Brand New Eyes
:lol: something we actually agree on! thank god we didn't apply to Cambridge. How are you doing :smile: I really hope the gap year turned out well for you!

Not too bad, yourself?

Yeah, it could have gone better but just have to make most of whatever you get, I guess.
Original post by Deep456
You are the sort of person that I would run a mile from.

Thanks for that insightful comment.

I missed the part where I was supposed to care, gahhh.
Original post by Sadsnail
Thanks for that insightful comment.

I missed the part where I was supposed to care, gahhh.

969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg

Quick Reply