The Student Room Group

CGP revision book

On behalf of my girlfriend....

She's doing Psychology as an extra AS and she's been using other bit, but has mainly used the cgp for revision, does this book cover everything well enough?
Reply 1
Original post by Keith Lemon
On behalf of my girlfriend....

She's doing Psychology as an extra AS and she's been using other bit, but has mainly used the cgp for revision, does this book cover everything well enough?

what board is she doing?
Reply 2
Original post by MyselfEtAl
what board is she doing?

AQA, spec A?
Reply 3
AQA, spec A?

i do spec B, i guess it's fine as long as she has the exam board specific cgp book.
just tell her to do loads of past papers so that she can get a feel for the questions?
Reply 4
Original post by MyselfEtAl
i do spec B, i guess it's fine as long as she has the exam board specific cgp book.
just tell her to do loads of past papers so that she can get a feel for the questions?

Cheers, she's also now asking whether she needs to remember names for case studies?!
Reply 5
Cheers, she's also now asking whether she needs to remember names for case studies?!

lol um...im pretty sure she does. like, the "famous" one's, Little Hans, Little Albert etc
dont take my word for it though, either way, if she's got the outline of the study right, and what it is showing, i highly doubt they'll penalise her for not knowing the names?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending