The Student Room Group

Mr M's Edexcel GCSE Linear 1380 Higher Tier Paper 3 Answers June 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1660
Sorry if this has already been established (I don't really fancy trawling through loads of pages to find it), but will Mr M be making the markscheme for the higher calculator exam? Thanks.
Reply 1661
Original post by Ysondrae
Sorry if this has already been established (I don't really fancy trawling through loads of pages to find it), but will Mr M be making the markscheme for the higher calculator exam? Thanks.

Yes, at midnight.
are the results going to be up at 00:00 or later on tomorrow?
Reply 1663
Original post by Datbreh
Yes, at midnight.

Thanks!
Today's exam cannot be discussed until midnight. Any further discussion and I'll close the thread.
Original post by fireboy123
does anyone no how to get the answers from the edexcel calculator paper

Read a couple of posts above and you will find the answer to your stupid question
Reply 1666
Original post by DFranklin
Today's exam cannot be discussed until midnight. Any further discussion and I'll close the thread.

Thankk You..I will definitely check tomorrow then :smile:
Reply 1667
Original post by Varsh05

Original post by Varsh05
Thankk You..I will definitely check tomorrow then :smile:

tehehe why don't you just stay up until 12am? it's not that late :smile:
Reply 1668

does anyone no how to get the answers from the edexcel calculator paper

tsr says you are not allowed to talk about exams until midnight so shush, otherwise this will close!
Edexcel isn't a very good exam board if it's that easy for people in other countries to cheat, it has to be said.. I mean they could so easily get the actual paper through mediums such as facebook, skype ect? :s-smilie:
Reply 1670
Original post by JakeYO
tehehe why don't you just stay up until 12am? it's not that late :smile:

12am IS tomorrow :smile: Haha :biggrin:
Reply 1671
Original post by harley2009

Original post by harley2009
edexcel isn't a very good exam board if it's that easy for people in other countries to cheat, it has to be said.. I mean they could so easily get the actual paper through mediums such as facebook, skype ect? :s

yes, but this is public so it is best to be quiet :smile:
I hope i've done good on paper one. Was lookin at the answers but i can't remember which ones i did right! :frown: i really hope i've done enoough to get at leatst a b.
Reply 1673
kind of late but what was the question to number 16 for the non calc paper please? (:
Original post by icantrevise
That thing we did today at school was quite easy wasnt it? compared to that thing ( sorry, forgotten what its called) the other day :smile:

:lol:
Original post by Georgiina_Tee
The paper on monday was a devil in disguse the one we had to day was jesus' coming part 3 i counted 81 marks minimum and the last few questions i left out hopefull this balances out to be an A as the first paper i just failed

Can you not read? WE AREN'T ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT THE PAPER UNTIL MIDNIGHT OTHERWISE THE THREAD WILL BE CLOSED.
What Grade do you estimate I will get for 70/100 marks on the Paper 3 Non-Calc? I totted up the marks which I'm pretty confident I got right. Thanks for any help. I was aiming for an A*. :/
Original post by Student: 741230.4
What Grade do you estimate I will get for 70/100 marks on the Paper 3 Non-Calc? I totted up the marks which I'm pretty confident I got right. Thanks for any help. I was aiming for an A*. :/

I would say that that is a high A because it was a really high paper. If you did well on the other paper then you could still definitely get an A*, it is calculated out of 200
Original post by jalil_1995
here are the answers to the EXAM:
Q1:area of triangle: 24cm
Q2:no of books: 44
Q3:two way tables: 43, 25, 19, 35,67
Q4: plane symmetry (scetch the plane)
Q5: value for money
a large box
b: 0.86, 0.85
Q6:tongue:ythagoras 3d: 12.6
Q7: moving average: 90

RIGHT THATS IT FOR KNOW

I think you are on the wrong thread
Original post by venenecinema
I would say that that is a high A because it was a really high paper. If you did well on the other paper then you could still definitely get an A*, it is calculated out of 200

Oh right, many thanks! What would happen if I get, erm, let's say 92 on the other paper, what do you reckon I will get overall then?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending