The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i wrk at boots jus started its sikkk.
Reply 21
I work in the Photo Counter in Boots, lots of fun and pay is not too bad. Uniform is crap, shirts are huge, but i just bought myself a new one from Next, which fit.
Reply 22
Since the last time you heard from me I lost some friends
Well, hell, me and pharmacy, we dipping again
Kept my ear to the streets, signed catherine
shes fat as phuck, selling 50 a week
Still, I stay close to the heat
And even when I was close to defeat, I rose to my feet
Boots is like a soundtrack it writes to the beat
treat my rap like Cali weed, I smoke till I sleep
Wake up in the AM, compose a beat
boots brings the fire till you're soaking in your seat
It's not a fluke, it's been tried, its the troop
It's "Turn Out the Lights" from the World Class Wreckin' Cru
It still at it, After-mathematic
In the home of drivebys and ak-matics...
I went in for my interview today at boots, it was pretty good, I really enjoyed it, I was asked the basic questions as usual, why do u wanna work for boots? Ect.. I was then taken onto the shop floor.. Blah blah blah, story cut short, I just received a phone call telling me that I got the job, :smile:was pretty surprised because I thought I didn't do well.

I asked couple of questions but forgot to ask about the uniform, I wasn't asked what size I needed or anything,

What I want to know is, do I get my uniform at the induction or jut wear what I got before the uniforms come in.

My induction is at the end of November and I start on 1st December, I'm only doing weekends too.

Also once I start how long do I have to be with the company until I get a staff discount card?
Reply 24
hey everyone
i start to work for boots in september i was just wandering about the uniform... the trousers that is worn under the long tunic can it be black skinny jeans?? i am not actually sure what trousers we need to wear...
and when do we get the uniform and badge after how long of working there?
Reply 25
Hi Hanoifa
Congrats on getting the job! The store should get in touch about ordering uniform. As you have a few weeks until your start date your uniform and badge should arrive by then.
As far as wearing skinny jeans, those won't be allowed. You will have to wear the trousers or skirt (your choice) that Boots give you.
Hope this helps, if you need any other info just ask.

Original post by hanoifa
hey everyone
i start to work for boots in september i was just wandering about the uniform... the trousers that is worn under the long tunic can it be black skinny jeans?? i am not actually sure what trousers we need to wear...
and when do we get the uniform and badge after how long of working there?
Hi guys, I'm going for an interview for a Christmas temp job at boots in Doncaster south Yorkshire next week. Does anyone know what the people are like?? How long does the interview last, is it hard?? And how long do Christmas temp jobs last for generally?? Thanks
Original post by znicz
Hiya i work at boots too but only as a temp and i finish on christams eve :mad: Iv only been there about 6 weeks bu have really enjoyed it and it is the best place i have worked so far :p:

Did you get uniform

Latest

Trending

Trending