The Student Room Group

As a Couple - Funding

1) I live with my girlfriend and we are both going to Uni this summer, will our entitlements be affected in any way because we will both be attending uni?

2) I have submitted my application however am still needing to provide my birth certificate, will this delay my payments or is it just the application that needs to be submitted on time?

3) Now that I've submitted my application I have been provided with figures for grants and loans, are these fairly accurate or should I expect them to be much different?

I'm 24 and she's 22, we've been living away from home for 3.5 years, we have a son who is in full time education and I am currently working full time (as I have been for 5 years) and we will both be attending full time courses come September.

I am also eligible for an Adult Dependants Grant apparently, however it says that this is yet to be calculated (no form received). Similarly We are eligible for a Childcare Grant, which we have received a form for. Is there anything I need to do in order to apply for Adults Dependants or will it be automatically done by Student Finance?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending