The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hurt me for the next few times after it as i recall..I felt like my hymen had closed up again :-s
Reply 2
I've never hurt during sex. For as long as I can remember, I've never had a hymen. :confused:
Reply 3
It hurt me loads for the first couple of times, I was lucky my whole hymen broke on the first time, I think. Actually no it always hurts me alittle. It helps if you're not tense and very turned on and wet, then it doesnt hurt. But I'd say the extreme pain went away after 3/4 go's.
Reply 4
It never stops hurting, did you think sex was supposed to be ENJOYABLE for girls or something???
Reply 5
Anonymous
I've never hurt during sex. For as long as I can remember, I've never had a hymen. :confused:

Me either but i did gymnastics since forever so i guess it broke then?
Reply 6
It stopped hurting about the third time for me which was nice. Although if I dont have sex for a few weeks it still hurts a wee bit again at first. Do you use lube? I <3 it.
yer the first time. but then i didn't have sex for months and it hurt again! now is fine.
it never hurt for me :confused:
Reply 9
Hayley_2k4
it never hurt for me :confused:

Me neither.. not much at least. Ahh, maybe it was the gymnastics for me as well, never thought about that. :rolleyes:
It depends what you mean by 'hurt'. I still get a dull ache in my groinal area after being in certain positions during sex... maybe he's just too big!!! Hehe :rolleyes:
You need to buy some KY, makes it a whole lot different.

Sometimes you will be sore the next day anway, when you get a bit over zealous!
Pleasure=Pain
Reply 13
i had sex for the 1st time last week and it didnt hurt at all i was so surprised as thats the main thing i had been worrying about .. still i am a bit scared about next time though esp as it wont be for at least 2 weeks
Reply 14
Lady_Muck
You need to buy some KY, makes it a whole lot different.

:ditto:
Lady_Muck
Sometimes you will be sore the next day anway, when you get a bit over zealous!
:ditto:! :eek:
I never hurt at all, but it do get friction sores every now and then if we get "over zealous" as it was put! the key is to be really relaxed and really wet, and use lube if you find you arent, or indeed if he's on the large size - personally glad my bf isnt! Also, my advice is that the more it hurts the less you'll want to do it, the more tense you'll get the more it'll hurt and the cycle just keeps going. You HAVE HAVE HAVE to make sure that doesnt happen, coz sex really is so amazing when you're enjoying it! Try some lube next time. Or, you might just need more foreplay, so many girls arent aroused enough when the guy decides "bored now, want the sex" so spend more time on you, manual stimulation of the vagina can really help to loosen the muscles up before you have sex. And if you arent try a condom, you lose the friction instantly!
Reply 16
Anonymous

Every girl has a hymen :>.<: And it doesn't 'hurt' EVERYONE either - everyone's different when it comes to sex...
Reply 17
Katia
Every girl has a hymen :>.<: And it doesn't 'hurt' EVERYONE either - everyone's different when it comes to sex...
It may not have hurt her because it broke during some other activity before she had sex.
Reply 18
Okay so I've never had sex but my hymen broke and it didn't actually hurt.. I think the pain just comes from being too small 'cos you're not used to having big objects inserted in your vagina, and a penis is obviously bigger than say a tampon.

I'd suggest you 'make it wider' first (manually or whatever) and get really wet before you start. The pain can also be due to friction but I don't think you can do much about that.
Reply 19
Katia

Actually, I'm pretty sure it's possible to be born without one.

And it hurt for me the first 5 or 6 times, getting less each time.

Latest

Trending

Trending