heres some i made

http://****yeahbeliefsinsociety.tumblr.com/

feel free to use if these help :smile:
Original post by emilyisbonkers

Original post by emilyisbonkers
heres some i made

http://****yeahbeliefsinsociety.tumblr.com/

feel free to use if these help :smile:

Whilst anyone familiar with the Tumblr nomenclature meme will guess what you meant, it's worth pointing out that the word TSR has starred out is the F-word :wink:
Reply 2
ah well, makes them work for it.
haha.
Reply 3
Nice notes. I'm still screwed though :L
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Gunnerzz
Nice notes. I'm still screwed though :L

Yeah same. I just cant seem to remember anything, and everytime I go to revise, I get bored and fall asleep.
Reply 5
Original post by wm7
Yeah same. I just cant seem to remember anything, and everytime I go to revise, I get bored and fall asleep.

Yep i have the exact same thing. Ive had 3 teachers this year so all my notes are different as well. :frown:
Reply 6
thank you so much you have saved me life, do you possibly have some for unit 4 crime and deviance
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7
Does anyone have Notes? for religion??? if so please post, also the above link dosent work, what can i do?
Reply 8
Original post by roberto111
Does anyone have Notes? for religion??? if so please post, also the above link dosent work, what can i do?

the tsr has bocked out **** just put
****yeah.........co.uk in teh serch engine
Reply 9
Original post by ndubz4lyf
the tsr has bocked out **** just put
****yeah.........co.uk in teh serch engine

* fcuk tsr keeps blocking the f word
Thanks for that I will Copy and Paste that on a word file and upload it will that be ok??

ALso , to OP or whoever made these notes- Which book did you use - Thank You

I uploaded them - I Simply copied and paste from the orginal site and put them on Word - I own nothing !!! Credit goes to OP!
Thank You
(edited 12 years ago)
Great notes, but missing or needs more on social change (Weber), NRMs and NAMs, social groups (lots on ethnicity and gender, none or little on age and class) and needs moreon modernity. But really good, clear and concise alongside notes on these.
Good luck!
I just want it to be over already.
I have 2 other exams and then I'm done :smile:
Original post by EXOMENDES 101
Good luck!
I just want it to be over already.
I have 2 other exams and then I'm done :smile:

Thanks, these are my last two, thank god! Good luck to everyone sitting these this year!!!
Reply 14
anyone have anything on crime an deviance??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending