The Student Room Group

How Many Countries Have You Been To?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jessica20
With family:
Spain, Tenerife, Grand Canaria, Lanazarote, Fuertaventura, Majorca, Cyprus.

With friends:
Cyprus, Ibiza.

With boyfriends:
Miami, Majorca, Spain, Prague.

By myself, employment:
Ibiza, Frankfurt, Amsterdam.

So 12ish.

You mean 6?
Original post by Foghorn Leghorn
You mean 6?

I love seeing your avatar as I'm listening to the XFM shows ;D
Reply 502
The vatican is a city.

The Vatican is a country.
I think people don't know what a country is. You do realise that islands off the coast of a country still counts as part of a country, not another country. I.e. ibiza may not be attached to mainland spain but it is still part of spain.
Original post by Kerrias
The Vatican is a country.

It's called vatican city.
Reply 505
It's called vatican city.

It's still a country.
Original post by Kerrias
It's still a country.

Says on wiki it's a city state.
Reply 507
Says on wiki it's a city state.

I'm not going to argue with you because to be honest, its not a point worth argueing over. It just irks me that you have the cockiness to correct people with wrong facts.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire S A510e
Original post by Kerrias
I'm not going to argue with you because to be honest, its not a point worth argueing over. It just irks me that you have the cockiness to correct people with wrong facts.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire S A510e

It's called vatican city and wikipedia also says it's a city state. Wasn't being cocky the person I quoted asked if it counts as a country. So scrape the sand out of your vagina.
(edited 11 years ago)
Within Europe: UK, Ireland, Sweden, France, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Spain, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium

Outside of Europe: USA, Australia, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Cuba, Japan, South Korea, Philippines, Vietnam, Singapore, China (Macau & Hong Kong)

29 in total
Reply 510
Vatican is a country, the only absolute monarchy in Europe. It is politically independent from Italy (at least theoretically).
Reply 511

-Scotland
-UK
-Jordan
-Israel
-Malta
-France
-Belgium
-Turkey.
UK, France, Malta (+ Gozo), Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Andorra, Menorca, Belgium, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Lanzarote sooooooooo 12
Reply 513
Lanzarote/Majorca/Menorca/Ibiza etc are provinces of Spain, therefore do not count as separate countries. Also people are saying UK AND Scotland? Sigh.

That being said, i've visited 6 different countries;
The UK
Spain (Lanzarote, Tenerife)
Greece (Zante)
France
Cyprus
United States of America

Really hoping to add Italy and Germany to that list at some point! :smile:
Reply 514
Just the UK and my bi-monthly business trip to Colombia
I've been to UK, USA, Ireland, France, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Mauritius. I hope to add to this in the future :biggrin:
Reply 516
uk
Denmark x2
Sweden x2
France loads
Belguim x2
Switzerland x3
Austria x1
Germany x1
Spain x1
Greecex1
Malta x3
United states x2
Hong Kong x1
Dubai x1
China x1
India x2
Australia x2
Wow everyone's been to so many countries. I think in my life time, I won't go to many places, as most don't seem very interesting relative to my life in Britain.
LOL @ people listing every Spanish island as a separate country to increase their count :rolleyes:
Reply 519
6, all in the EU (no stamps in my passport :frown:)

UK, France, Belgium, Italy, Spain (also including Balearics and Canary islands), Portugal.
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest