The Student Room Group

*Eating Disorder Recovery Meal Plans*

Scroll to see replies

Good luck with weigh day. I really hope that whatever happens, you can stay in control and not let the illness influence you negatively. I know its hard though. I've got to be weighed too :frown:

B- Branflakes, milk and an apple.
L- Tuna, pepper and cucumber and bread
Snack- Snack a jacks
D- Veg sausages and cous cous with peas
Pudding- Activia yogurt and fruit

Why does it all have to be so hard?
Reply 41
Aww Broken Rose, it WILL get easier and life is so worth the struggle. How did the weigh go?

Custard, how did it go for you today as well?
broken rose, well done, keep going - hope it went ok :smile:
morrisman, it went ok for me today as well :smile:

up 1.2kg in 4 days... but i didn't freak! i was expecting it as i know i've gained water weight... and it will slow down, i hope. 1.5kg to go til i'm bmi 15 and then i can get out the wheelchair too :smile:

B - 2 Weetabix, 200ml semi-skim, 1 x WM toast with 7g butter portion and 20g marmalade portion
S - 200ml semi-skim milk
L - Smoked haddock and leek risotto, spinach, cauliflower, broccoli. Half portion cherry crumble and custard.
Dr - 200ml tea with semi-skim milk
T - Croissant, slice ham, salad. Fruit salad and 2 small scoops icecream.
Dr - 200ml tea with semi-skim
S - 200ml semi-skim milk
I chickened out and didnt get weighed. I feel bad, but I was just too scared to do it.
Well done for not freaking out custard, I really am pleased for you. And it will be so brilliant when you can get out the chair. Its just a little bit more freedom.
Original post by *custardcream

up 1.2kg in 4 days... but i didn't freak! i was expecting it as i know i've gained water weight... and it will slow down, i hope. 1.5kg to go til i'm bmi 15 and then i can get out the wheelchair too :smile:

Yay! My ickle custard baby will be able to see if her legs still work soon :P
yayayayayay :smile::smile::smile:

B - 2 Weetabix, 200ml semi-skim, 1 x WM toast with 7g butter portion and 20g marmalade portion

S - 200ml semi-skim milk

L - Portion lasagne, broccoli, spinach. Half portion peach sponge pudding and custard.

Dr - 200ml tea with semi-skim milk

T - Chicken, bacon and mayo salad wrap. Large banana, ready salted crisps, 150g custard pot

Dr - 200ml tea with semi-skim

S - 200ml semi-skim milk

I spoke to the dietician today and I no longer have to have salad or most fruit! (they give me the WORST reflux EVER, serious vomiting pain) - instead I get cooked veg, if a piece of fruit is specified then I have either a small banana or drained tinned peaches/pears/apricots (which don't hurt) and if it's fruit salad as a dessert I just have another dessert from that week repeated. SCORE!
yayayayayay :smile::smile::smile:

I spoke to the dietician today and I no longer have to have salad or most fruit! (they give me the WORST reflux EVER, serious vomiting pain) - instead I get cooked veg, if a piece of fruit is specified then I have either a small banana or drained tinned peaches/pears/apricots (which don't hurt) and if it's fruit salad as a dessert I just have another dessert from that week repeated. SCORE!

Thats good then?
^ verrrrr good indeed *nods hard*

*happy bunny*

S - 200ml semi-skim milk

L - 3 quorn sausages, 3 roast potatoes, carrots and cabbage and gravy. Half portion banana and icecream

Dr - 300ml tea with semi-skim

T - Chicken and pesto salad sandwich. Blueberry muffin, strawberry mullerice

S - 200ml semi-skim milk

I AM OFF OBS COMPLETELY, AND ALLOWED OUT THE CHAIR!!!!!!!!!
I still have to use the lift instead of the stairs but honest to god, SO much better!!!

I still have to use the lift instead of the stairs but honest to god, SO much better!!!

HAI Fiiive Custard. Are you still telling your ED 'I've come to kick ass and drink milk... and I've finished my milk!'
[QUOTE=

LOVE LOVE LOVE :smile:
I'm so unbelievably pleased for you. Well done :smile:
Hey, I think this is a fantastic idea. I know how important support is for something like this and I would never have been able to do it without my boyfriend. It's so hard at first but stick with it and I promise it will be so worthwhile, it's just so liberating not constantly calorie-counting and choosing foods based on that. It will make a huge difference to you, be strong :smile:
*does a happy dance*

S - 200ml semi-skim milk

L - Small chicken breast in large wholemeal bap, 5 large potato wedges, carrots and broccoli. Half portion (2’’ slice from 6’’ diameter pie) pear tart, small scoop icecream Double carbs, difficult...

T - JP with salmon mayo and butter, a good heaping serving spoon coleslaw, cauliflower and broccoli. Fruit scone with 7g butter and 20g marmalade This was really really hard. It wasn't stated on the menu that it was salmon MAYO - triple fats, and very challenging.

S - 200ml semi-skim milk
(edited 12 years ago)
Well done! keep the spirits up, you deserve it. :hugs:
:smile::smile:

S - 200ml semi-skim milk

L - Huge piece breaded fish, small portion fries, carrots and broccoli. Half portion (2cm slice of a loaf cake) raspberry sponge with small scoop icecream First they brought me peas and sweetcorn - a Dislike. When they brought it back - I was already stressed - they'd left off the f**king chips. I did the do-I-don't-I debate and eventually asked for the chips. It CRUCIFIED me.

T - Bowl vegetable soup, 2 slices toast and 2 x 7g butter, slice cheese. Large banana, ginger nut, strawberry cornetto first my dessert was brought late, and then the fruit was wrong (I can't have kiwis which was what was brought) and it took another 10 minutes to bring me a banana

S - 200ml semi-skim milk
so proud of you!
well done
amazing achievement
^ thank you :smile:

S - 200ml semi-skim milk

L - Chicken curry and rice, cauliflower and green beans. 2’’ slice of a 7’’ pecan pie and scoop crème fraiche Pecan pie a MASSIVE challenge, HUGE HUGE fear food, but divine :smile:

T - Pitta with butter and chicken, smidge caesar dressing (only a little bit), broccoli. Big slab sponge (1.5x2x3’’) and 2 scoops icecream My first time having a fullsize piece of cake... Really hard.

S - 200ml semi-skim milk
Reply 57
Another amazing day :biggrin: Is it getting any easier?
^ no, it's getting harder and harder...

I felt horrible earlier... I cried through breakfast and lunch, but was feeling better by teatime :redface:

S - 200ml semi-skim milk

L - Roast skinless chicken leg, 3 roast potatoes, carrot/cauliflower/cabbage and gravy. Half portion trifle

Dr - 300ml tea with semi skim

T - Wrap with chicken and mozzarella and roasted peppers, small bag ready salted crisps, large banana, 2.5’’ square flapjack flapjack was very difficult

S - 200ml semi-skim milk
^ no, it's getting harder and harder...

Huggles. It's getting harder because you're kicking its ass, and its desperately trying to kling on.

Quick Reply

Latest