The Student Room Group

*Eating Disorder Recovery Meal Plans*

Scroll to see replies

^ *hopes so :redface:*

another tough tough day, lots of tears but doing it, up 0.4kg since last week

B - 2 Weetabix, 200ml semi-skim, 1 x WM toast with 7g butter portion and 20g marmalade portion

S - 200ml semi-skim milk

L - Chicken and mushroom pie with 3’’ square shortcrust pastry, cauliflower and broccoli. Half portion fruit crumble and custard

Dr - 300ml tea with semi-skim milk

T - Crabstick sandwich with spinach, salad, and sour cream and chive. Nuts and raisins (22 raisins, 19 peanuts, 4 hazelnuts), large banana, 2-finger twix

Dr - 300ml tea with semi-skim

S - 200ml semi-skim milk
^ aye :wink:

B - 2 Weetabix, 200ml semi-skim, 1 x WM toast with 7g butter portion and 20g marmalade portion

S - 200ml semi-skim milk

L - Chicken and veg stirfy with noodles. Banana and scoop icecream

T - Jacket potato with chicken tikka mayo, carrots/cauliflower/ broccoli. Large fruit scone, 7g butter portion, 20g marmalade portion

S - 200ml semi-skim milk
such a horrid day :frown:
Mum had to take me to see the psychiatrist, so she's increased my anti depressants again.
Tomorrow WILL be better. It WILL!!!!
^ *hugs*. I hope it will be better for you as well. Chin up, m'kay?

I have an increase tomorrow... Up to full desserts :redface: :frown: :death:
I am absolutely terrified.

S - 200ml semi-skim milk

L - Chicken in ratatouille with chickpeas, couscous, broccoli and cauliflower. Half portion (1.5x.1.5x2.5’’) carrot cake, scoop icecream

T - Big bowl mushroom soup, small heap grated cheddar, 2 toast and butter. Small banana, ginger biscuit, strawberry cornetto They sent me up a bowl of soup with 1 slice of toast, no butter. I had to ASK for a second slice of toast, both butters, and the cheese :*( which pretty well crucified me, the soup is a meal I REALLY struggle with anyway. And then they took 2 attempts to get my dessert right. The kitchen have a copy of my menu where it clearly states what I'm having and what substitutions need to be made. I was shaking and sobbing the whole way through this meal :frown:

S - 200ml semi-skim milk
Weight had jumped up 0.6kg since Monday, 0.8kg over the week and I had a MP increase today :frown:

S - 200ml semi-skim milk

L - Loads of chicken in a butter and cream sauce with carrots/mushrooms on loads of tagliatelle, cabbage/broccoli, cauliflower. 5 profiteroles This was a massive challenge, HUGE portion and SO rich and buttery and it wasn't even nice, and then the first full portion dessert too, and it was cream and pastry after cream and butter...

T - Large cornish pasty, huge amount (~150g) coleslaw, carrot/cauliflower/
Broccoli. 1/14th 8'' strawberry gateau And this was IMPOSSIBLE. The coleslaw was missing at first and I asked for it already being massively freaked by the pasty's size, and they put a **** load on, I'm not kidding it actually felt like they were taking the piss - 'she wants coleslaw? Let's give her coleslaw!'

S - 200ml semi-skim milk

S - 200ml semi-skim milk

L - Small salmon fillet, 4 new potatoes, big spoon coleslaw, carrot/cauli/brocc. Pear and oat ‘crumble’ (loose oats and sugar), 2 scoops icecream This dessert really really hard, it was literally pretty much just dry oats - and I have a MASSIVE thing about eating ANY kind of cereal that's not porridge or weetabix mushed to a pulp, it just ALWAYS ended up as a b/p food. I was hysterical and shaking eating this but I managed it and I managed to not purge too

T - Chicken, bacon and tzatziki salad wrap. Ready salted crisps, tinned drained pear, custard pot I'd had really bad news a couple of hours before eating this and did NOT want to eat, but I ploughed on through and did it anyway

S - 200ml semi-skim milk
I just had fish pie for dinner, which was so incredibly hard. It was a "healthy" version so I knew what was in it and all its nutritional values which were all acceptable. But it's just the fact it's creamy and has mashed potato. I'm determined not to purge it, so i've decided i'll sit with mum and do some knitting. Food is medicine food is medicine food is medicine FOOD IS MEDICINE!!!! I'll keep telling myself that!

Well done custard with the pudding. It sounds really hard, but it's so brilliant that you didnt purge it. Keep it up, I know it sometimes feels impossible, but the more times you fight the "anorexia" the easier it becomes over time.
^ well done chick, fish pie is good :smile:.

S - 200ml semi-skim milk

L - 4x4’’ pizza dough HEAPED with chicken and veggies and cheese, carrot/
cauli/broccoli. Strawberry sponge, 2 scoops icecream

T - Chicken and salad ranch dressing sandwich with spread. Plain mullerice, double chocolate muffin

S - 200ml semi-skim milk
Original post by *custardcream
x

I hope today went better, you've not had a 'hgfrARGH stupid kitchen people getting my food wrong' rant today :smile:
yep, past 2 days all my food has been correct, the staff have all had a good *******ing! i'm really really struggling though and i'm not really sure why :frown:
Original post by *custardcream
yep, past 2 days all my food has been correct, the staff have all had a good *******ing! i'm really really struggling though and i'm not really sure why :frown:

YAY. huggles, on the food being right part, not so much on the ****s just got difficult side.
yes its much better :smile:

S - 200ml semi-skim milk

L - Skinless roast chicken leg, 3 large roast potatoes, cabbage and carrot and gravy. 1/6th 6’’ apple pie, 2 scoops icecream

T - Large JP with butter, tuna in a yoghurt mint dressing, cauli/carrot/
broccoli. Banana

S - 200ml semi-skim milk
Hello everyone again

Not doing so well unfortunately, but trying..

Breakfast Weetabix, milk, toast + jam

Snack Large apple, milky tea

Lunch Chicken chow mein, noodles, side salad, pear

Snack Banana

Snack Weetabix, milk (warm!) :smile:

Dinner Burger, bun, slice of 'fake cheese', salmon, a few potatoes and a side salad

Snack 380g yogurt, bran flakes, skinny cow ice cream

How is IP Custard? Are the other people there nice?
Hi Guys,

I was never actually diagnosed with an ED, but I had a lot of issues, that i'd keep pretty quiet. But my boyfriend slowly helped me to get over them. Basically, I just wanted to say that this thread is a great idea, and i'm sure it'll motivate and help a lot of people.

Don't give up!
yay CityOfDelusion :smile: - keep trucking, weetabix is ace :wink:
IP is ok, the programme is really useful, and it's not a standard 'fat farm' that i'm at... :smile:

B - 2 Weetabix, 200ml semi-skim milk, 1 x WM toast with 7g butter portion and 20g marmalade portion

S - 200ml semi-skim milk

L - 18 pc spinach and ricotta tortellini, Bolognese sauce, spinach and broccoli. 1/12th 9’’ banoffee pie

L - Wrap with quorn, cream cheese, spinach. Banana, twix

S - 200ml semi-skim milk

Despite the increase up to full puddings at lunch too, my weight was only up 0.2kg since Thursday. I am not on track to meet the target I wanted to be at by my CPA (I was expecting a MUCH bigger gain from this increase). I have asked to speak to the dietician tomorrow about increasing... :frown: - which means proper snacks. F**K.
increase tomorrow... snacks.

B - 2 Weetabix, 200ml semi-skim milk, 1 x WM toast with 7g butter portion and 20g marmalade portion
S - 200ml semi-skim milk
L - Cod and smoked mackerel pie, carrot/cauli/green beans. Fruit crumble, scoop icecream
T - Ham salad sandwich with spread, mayo and mustard. Mixed nuts and fruit (295), 2 finger kitkat
S - Activia layer yoghurt
S - 200ml semi-skim milk
Reply 76
Hope it goes well tomorrow with the increase, what did they say about your weight gain?
^ thank you. They said I needed an increase! LOL. I'm glad I asked to see the dietician about an increase BEFORE I was told I *had* to have one though :smile:

S - 2-finger kitkat

L - 2 pork sausages, 2 large scoops buttered mash, cabbage, sweetcorn, onion gravy. 2.5x1.5x1.5’’ chocolate sponge, 2 scoops icecream

S - Blueberry muffin

T - JP with butter and tuna mayo, carrot/cauli/broccoli. Fruit scone, 7g butter, 20g blackcurrant jam

S - Activia layer yoghurt

S - 200ml semi-skim milk

Weighed tomorrow :frown::frown::frown:
Custard, you're doing so well. A month ago you were being forced to drink milk like it was going out of fashion, and in tears over a ham sammich. Now you're managing a heck of a lot more without tears - unless they cock up.
Reply 79
Original post by CityOfDelusion
Hello everyone again

Not doing so well unfortunately, but trying..

Breakfast Weetabix, milk, toast + jam

Snack Large apple, milky tea

Lunch Chicken chow mein, noodles, side salad, pear

Snack Banana

Snack Weetabix, milk (warm!) :smile:

Dinner Burger, bun, slice of 'fake cheese', salmon, a few potatoes and a side salad

Snack 380g yogurt, bran flakes, skinny cow ice cream

How is IP Custard? Are the other people there nice?

If you do not mind me asking, what does skinny cow ice cream taste like? I have never heard of it!

Quick Reply

Latest