The Student Room Group

What shoes look good on a teenage guy?

I'm a 16 year old guy. My shoes are broken (the laces are basically destroyed and the shoes itself is covered in mud and has basically just turned horrible).

So I am going to get some new shoes but I don't have a clue what to get.

I am ever so slightly preppy but also like sports so I was thinking something like Nike's or Lacoste or Fred Perry or something like that.

Could you give me some advice? I am particularly looking for help from girls on hot/sexy/cute/beautiful/nice/attractive etc shoes (although boys can answer as well if they want). If you could also post links to some shoes, that would help as well.

Thanks!!

Scroll to see replies

Well I wear military boots unless I'm driving. Probably not best for you though.

EDIT: And what is wrong with boots exactly? Someone like to tell me?
(edited 12 years ago)
i say it on all of these threads and I shall say it again. converse! they look good on everyone and they're sooooo gorgeous!

just google converse haha
Original post by hamburgerandbeans
I'm a 16 year old guy. My shoes are broken (the laces are basically destroyed and the shoes itself is covered in mud and has basically just turned horrible).

So I am going to get some new shoes but I don't have a clue what to get.

I am ever so slightly preppy but also like sports so I was thinking something like Nike's or Lacoste or Fred Perry or something like that.

Could you give me some advice? I am particularly looking for help from girls on hot/sexy/cute/beautiful/nice/attractive etc shoes (although boys can answer as well if they want). If you could also post links to some shoes, that would help as well.

Thanks!!

you looking for shoes or trainers.....

Original post by Dream Weaver
Well I wear military boots unless I'm driving. Probably not best for you though.

what do you work as :tongue:
Reply 4
Deck shoes maybe?
Original post by CameraGirl
i say it on all of these threads and I shall say it again. converse! they look good on everyone and they're sooooo gorgeous!

they are girly............ men should not wear such things, skinny little stick men with chicken legs =/
Reply 6

I love converse - But I've never owned a pair cause I don't think they'd go with baggier jeans.. And skinny jeans are effing uncomfy!
Reply 8
Check out radii, vlado, supra or android homme.
Its all about being different.
Forget about adidas, nike, or all-stars
Reply 9
vans or duffs.. skating shoes
Reply 10

Totally agree with you!!! I have like 8 pairs now in different colors and styles. They're amazing.
Original post by Indian_Prince
you looking for shoes or trainers.....

what do you work as :tongue:

Trainers.... something like this http://www.onsaleinbox.com/UploadFile/shoes/Lacoste%20shoes/46.jpg
Original post by Pirzer
I love converse - But I've never owned a pair cause I don't think they'd go with baggier jeans.. And skinny jeans are effing uncomfy!

oooh they sooo do! haha! they suit everyone and go with pretty much anything :biggrin: i'm not a fan of the skinny jeans on men look anyways :tongue: and someone said they're girly, which is silly because they were originally mens shoes anyway, hundreds of people wear them, they're a classic!

other than that i quite like vans, or the converse that aren't the typical ones, they're actually like trainers. but i don't know a lot of other mens shoes :tongue:

Original post by The Fez
Totally agree with you!!! I have like 8 pairs now in different colors and styles. They're amazing.

yes yes yes! i had 3 pairs, now i just have my limited edition ones left, as my feet shrank so sold the others haha! but i'm going out to the states, so i'm going to order 2 more pairs there, because you can design your own completely from scratch on the site, but can only order to the states! you can even get your ID tag on them :biggrin: hellooooo second pair of hi-tops, and double-tongue low-tops eeeeeeeep! :biggrin:

epic hi-tops

epic double tongues!

sorry for the rant, went into hyper mode! :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)

They are not really for me. They seem more like the thing that an emo would wear.
Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x
Doc Martens are the best to be honest. Wear them with a Ben Sherman shirt and have a skin head too.

Like these cool guys.

Ermmm..... no!
i always liked converse
dug out my old ones which were a tad small been trying to stretch em out
may need to buy some new ones but could probably get em for my birthday

duuuuuuuude converse hater?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Musafir 05
Check out radii, vlado, supra or android homme.
Its all about being different.
Forget about adidas, nike, or all-stars

These are more like my taste
Reply 17
Original post by hamburgerandbeans

:lolwut:
Original post by henryb1992
Deck shoes maybe?

I am not a 50 year old farmer who spends his spare time sailing a boat.
Reply 19
http://www.sportsdirect.com/nike-main-draw-mens-169070
I have a pair of these, a bit basic though :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending