The Student Room Group

Edexcel Geography GCSE - Unit 1,2,3.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by InadequateJusticex
How did everyone do!? Edexcel really screwed up the boundaries but still fairly happy I got an A :smile:

I got an A also :smile:
Got a B on Unit 2. That's the only exam I did though.
Original post by AmyLH
I got an A also :smile:

Well done! :biggrin:

Original post by Pandora.
Got a B on Unit 2. That's the only exam I did though.

Oh yeah same, I got 70 UMS so I JUST scraped a B... That exam was horrible. I revised for weeks and I ended up with a scraped B XD
Oh yeah same, I got 70 UMS so I JUST scraped a B... That exam was horrible. I revised for weeks and I ended up with a scraped B XD

Thanks, well done to you too!
Yep same. I worked so hard and just got the B. It's an improvement from the D I got the week before the exam :lol:.
Original post by Pandora.
Thanks, well done to you too!
Yep same. I worked so hard and just got the B. It's an improvement from the D I got the week before the exam :lol:.

Thanks :smile: Yeah that's a good improvement so well done :biggrin:
Reply 185
Well done! :biggrin:

Thanks, congrats to you also! :tongue:
Reply 186
I got 100 UMS on Unit 1, even after putting attrition instead of abrasion on one question. :eek:

It's all downhill from here on in though, coursework & DME, kill me now. :s-smilie:
Reply 187
How did everyone do!? Edexcel really screwed up the boundaries but still fairly happy I got an A :smile:

I got an A overall so I'm really happy seeing as I was expected a C at the start of year 10 :L

Also really chuffed that they boosted my Controlled Assesment grade up - ended up getting 100% :biggrin:
Original post by Hurrell
I got an A overall so I'm really happy seeing as I was expected a C at the start of year 10 :L

Also really chuffed that they boosted my Controlled Assesment grade up - ended up getting 100% :biggrin:

Yeah same, I got 100% on my CW at the end of year 10 and I was so happy that's why I wanted an A* but meh :s

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending