The Student Room Group

Business Studies Coursework. (Edexcel)

Hi,
I was just wondering if anyone could check out my coursework for Business Studies which I have checked and give me some feedback? Possibly tell me the marks I got out of 40 and/or grade?
Thanks
:smile:
Reply 1
Dude, if you're doing edexcel business studies, it's meant to be a controlled assignment!

Sorry :/
Reply 2
Original post by senz72
Dude, if you're doing edexcel business studies, it's meant to be a controlled assignment!

Sorry :/

yeea that's totally true what this said ^^
I had to do my edexcel business studies controlled assessment on rise in price of wheat and could only be done in class. I mean, taking it home on the sly isn't really a problem because, who knows??

My feedback for the assessment is good btw. Explaining yours graphs, how they affect the business should guarantee you with a good grade hopefully.
good
Original post by Intes
Hi,
I was just wondering if anyone could check out my coursework for Business Studies which I have checked and give me some feedback? Possibly tell me the marks I got out of 40 and/or grade?
Thanks
:smile:

tip top
a1
Reply 5
what the hell do you mean by good?
It looks fine. Sentence structure is a bit off and you've been too liberal with graphs... For example, a bar chart isn't necessary to demonstrate how many people responded yes/no to 'Are you happy with prices'?

Also a lot of assumptions mate about how Creams adds value to the community without stating what this is (CSR?) and mention very little about competition, how and why they've exploited the market or their strategy in terms of organic growth, pricing and product innovations (which you could ascertain through observations).

All in all; it's good though!
Reply 7
Your work is abhorrent. You shouldn't have even tried
Look **** i hate buissness in in isolation right now ****k all of you try hards
Hello, I don't suppose you could say what grade you got, as I'm doing the exact same question this year and am looking for help.
Reply 10
following
Yeah, what grade did this get
Hi, which grade did you get?
Reply 13
hahahahahhahahahahahhahaha i like a lottt hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending