The Student Room Group

Cambridge Class Lists 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by clareclair
Could I please request NST Part II Neuroscience? They have been out since the 17th. Thanks. x

Original post by iamb
Should be up later, just sent it to alex_hk90!

Should be up now. :smile:
Original post by alex_hk90
Should be up now. :smile:

There are quite a few out today and I'm going by them to be nosey and see how everyone did, so I should be able to get MVST 1B and Maths 1B
Reply 42
Original post by It could be lupus
There are quite a few out today and I'm going by them to be nosey and see how everyone did, so I should be able to get MVST 1B and Maths 1B

The second years in college don't seem to have their results on CamSIS yet, so I suspect if it goes up on the boards today it's going to be much later.
Original post by Zhen Lin
The second years in college don't seem to have their results on CamSIS yet, so I suspect if it goes up on the boards today it's going to be much later.

Yeah I just checked a mathmo at my college and he said his results aren't out yet on camsis, so it probably wont be posted til later. My result was up on camsis when I woke up this morning so I'd say its probably up already or will be up at lunch
Reply 44
Original post by Zhen Lin

The suspense is killing me!
Reply 45
Yeah I just checked a mathmo at my college and he said his results aren't out yet on camsis, so it probably wont be posted til later. My result was up on camsis when I woke up this morning so I'd say its probably up already or will be up at lunch

I think they're meant to be up by 4:30pm if results are on CamSIS that day.
I think they're meant to be up by 4:30pm if results are on CamSIS that day.

Ok cheers. I'll go at 5 then. Also, off topic, what time should I queue for Pembroke tonight? Will it take long to get in?
Reply 47
Ok cheers. I'll go at 5 then. Also, off topic, what time should I queue for Pembroke tonight? Will it take long to get in?

Last year it didn't take long to get in at all (i.e. if you arrived at 8:45pm, you'd probably be in by 9:30pm), but it was a June Event rather than a May Ball. From my experience it's highly dependent on the efficiency of the staff so it's very hard to say.
Last year it didn't take long to get in at all (i.e. if you arrived at 8:45pm, you'd probably be in by 9:30pm), but it was a June Event rather than a May Ball. From my experience it's highly dependent on the efficiency of the staff so it's very hard to say.

Ok cheers, I might arrive around 8.30 so I don't have to queue for that long

Well, I'm aiming to be efficient (given how much they're paying me to be efficient) :tongue: Not sure about the rest of us though!
Ahh, this thread means I don't have to take the short walk to senate house to see how much better than me my peers did! But still, severe lack of results so far.
Reply 51
For those expecting Mathematical Tripos Part II and III class lists: I've just remembered that the faculty obtained dispensation (last year) to withhold the publication of class lists until after the reading ceremony (which is on Friday).
Reply 52
As with previous years, I will be collecting photos of the class lists posted outside Senate House and making them available at the following website: Cambridge Class Lists 2011.

The website is restricted to those either with Raven authentication (current Cambridge students) or those on the cam.ac.uk domain (people on the Cambridge University network), so doesn't make the class lists any more public than they currently are. It also provides a more efficient (and more private) mechanism for the sharing of class list photos than simply exchanging them amongst users on TSR (which has happened in previous years).

I know it's ridiculously early to be making this thread as many people still have exams going on, but last year I inadvertently hijacked a thread discussing whether class lists should be made public at all, so I thought I'd make my own thread this year.

So when the class lists are published, please could anyone who has any photos send them to me (my CRSid is in the website address) so I can upload them to the website.

Finally, I am graduating this year so if anyone is interested in continuing it and/or keeping the old class lists (back to 2009) available on a Cambridge-restricted (probably on the SRCF as I have done) website, then let me know.

I can't believe I never noticed this before.

Brilliant idea... and good work. :yy:

I'll help contribute mate, I'll be there for law results parts 1A and II. :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 53
Original post by DJkG.1
I can't believe I never noticed this before.

Brilliant idea... and good work. :yy:

I'll help contribute mate, I'll be there for law results parts 1A and II. :smile:

Thanks. :smile:

And another update has just been made. :smile:
Law IA anyone?
Reply 55
Does anyone know when the results are up online? Midnight, six, nine, noon?
Reply 56
Depends, but I think it happens during office hours.
Reply 57
Original post by EWS

If I remember correctly from last year, they were generally on CamSIS by 1:30pm, then at Senate House by 4:30pm.
Original post by EWS

Law 1B was exactly 10AM last year. I'm setting my alarm for 9.55AM this time around.
Reply 59
Oh. Well, I'm sure I'll know before too long anyway. Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending