The Student Room Group

Cambridge Class Lists 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by The West Wing
Many congratulations. As usual - the hypothetical TSR College would easily top the Tompkins Table :p:

Most def. :p:

Btw, have you seen law part IB this year? A couple of people at Trinity are shocked and it'll be too rude to ask them directly - hence class-list stalking is in order. :shifty:
(edited 12 years ago)
Please could someone get MML Part IA? I'd be eternally grateful! :smile:
Reply 122
Does anyone have a photograph of Engineering tripos IIA? If so I would be very grateful to see it!
Reply 123
It will be up on department's website tomorrow I expect :smile: Senate house is closed today and it might not have been put up yesterday.
Reply 124
Caius Ia mathmos did well, I'm a very proud grandmother :grin:
Reply 125
I am not in Cambridge at the moment. Can someone please put Law Part II and the LLM examination up? Thanks!
Is there any way someone could send me a couple of the class lists? I'm unfortunately not a cam student any longer and would like to know how some of my current 4th year friends got on! Thanks!
Asian and Middle Eastern Studies part II anybody pls?
Original post by DJkG.1

Btw, have you seen law part IB this year? A couple of people at Trinity are shocked and it'll be too rude to ask them directly - hence class-list stalking is in order. :shifty:

I've seen it (since it's my year) so I could have a shot at answering ... though my area of expertise would be how Christ's did... (how Christ's did was actually pretty surprising but I doubt that's what the Trinity people are shocked about)
Reply 129
Original post by gethsemane342
I've seen it (since it's my year) so I could have a shot at answering ... though my area of expertise would be how Christ's did... (how Christ's did was actually pretty surprising but I doubt that's what the Trinity people are shocked about)

It's OK thanks.

How did Christ's do? Hope you got what you wanted. :smile:
Original post by DJkG.1
It's OK thanks.

How did Christ's do? Hope you got what you wanted. :smile:

50% of us got firsts which is the best any year in Christ's has done for ... er, a really, really long time :smile:

Hope yours went well too :smile:
Reply 131
Original post by DJkG.1

none of the trinity part 1b's got 1sts except for a tall blond chap. hope that helps buddy. disappointing performance, but there's always next year..
Reply 132
Original post by ICQ
none of the trinity part 1b's got 1sts except for a tall blond chap. hope that helps buddy. disappointing performance, but there's always next year..

Are you sure, he was the only one? Oh dear. He totes deserved it, but I know one person is going to be absolutely broken up.
Reply 133
Original post by Usnavi
Are you sure, he was the only one? Oh dear. He totes deserved it, but I know one person is going to be absolutely broken up.

sadly, yes.
Reply 134
Original post by ICQ

Fair enough.

Always is next year ey...
Reply 135
Call for MMLs IA and B once somebody gets the chance :smile:
Call for the above seconded, and part II as well pleasey :biggrin: Would go myself but I am no longer in Cam :frown:
Reply 137
Request for Economics Part IIB please. :smile:
:ditto: on the MML please :smile: Especially Part IA. thank you!
Original post by Sabbatai Zevi

Original post by Sabbatai Zevi
Theology (Ia specifically but they all went up together) would be much appreciated.

Theology IIA too please :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending