The Student Room Group

Cambridge Class Lists 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by The West Wing
They look big and clear on my computer. I think something went wrong when I sent them through iPhoto. The raw files are 3 MB each but when I sent them the entire 40-odd photos became 6 MB. I can send higher quality ones.

When I received them they were approx 110KB each, at a total of 4.4MB for all 44 photos. If there are some that people particularly want the higher quality ones then maybe they should ask on here. I'm not overly keen on processing all 39 that went up again.
(edited 12 years ago)
Sorry to ask again, but if there's anyone still in Cam, please please please could someone go and take a picture of the MML results? I've been dying to know how people did, and I don't want to potentially upset people by asking. Thank you :smile:
Reply 162
Original post by The West Wing
They look big and clear on my computer. I think something went wrong when I sent them through iPhoto. The raw files are 3 MB each but when I sent them the entire 40-odd photos became 6 MB. I can send higher quality ones.

Cheers for the update.

If they are readable - there is no need for higher quality. :smile:
Is anyone available to take a snap of the Geography 1A class list? Would be so grateful :smile:.
Reply 164
Original post by springbreeze
Is anyone available to take a snap of the Geography 1A class list? Would be so grateful :smile:.

In theory I could make a run for it, but the weather looks rather ominous and I need to get ready for Graduation Dinner. So maybe I'll make a trip tomorrow. :smile:
Sorry I know I've already asked, but just in case people didn't see, if anyone could get MVST 1A, and the 2nd MB passlists, that'd be amazing.
No worries Alex - food should always come first! Hope you have a lovely meal tonight :smile:
If the weather's better tomorrow a photo would be awesome!
Thank you so, so much for the offer! :smile:
I went to senate house today bur I could barely even see the classlists through all the rain and the photo I took of MML IB was so obscured by raindrops that I deleted it, sorry all :frown: (but congrats Mel :party:)
Original post by alex_hk90
In theory I could make a run for it, but the weather looks rather ominous and I need to get ready for Graduation Dinner. So maybe I'll make a trip tomorrow. :smile:

Sorry to be cheeky, but if you're going to Senate house tomorrow is there any way you might also be able to get a picture of MML Part IA? Thank you so much and hope you have a fab time at graduation dinner! :smile:
Is MML not up yet?? I'm desperate to see it!! Please!! x
Arch and Anth also!
Original post by alex_hk90
(Thanks Alex)
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 171
Original post by Zoedotdot
I went to senate house today bur I could barely even see the classlists through all the rain and the photo I took of MML IB was so obscured by raindrops that I deleted it, sorry all :frown: (but congrats Mel :party:)

Ta :biggrin: :party: Thanks for trying!
Original post by Melz0r
Call for MMLs IA and B once somebody gets the chance :smile:

Pretty please?
Alex could you possibly update the first post as well when you update the Class Lists?
Reply 174
Graduations are going on at the moment, and presumably occupying senate house, so I guess the updating may be on hold for a while
Reply 175
As Athena said, anyone can wander into Emma Front Court and snap them (they have Emma people underlined but apart from that they're exactly the same)... :wink:
How likely is it that I will hear about my results in some form on the "expected" day? Have the CamSIS emails been on time for most subjects so far? (NatSci IA, tomorrow).
Original post by Game_boy
How likely is it that I will hear about my results in some form on the "expected" day? Have the CamSIS emails been on time for most subjects so far? (NatSci IA, tomorrow).

They probably will come up on the day they say, I reckon, but it's not an automated thing, so don't wake up and expect everything to be up there at 9am. It could well take until late afternoon, so plan something else to do with your day away from the computer! :tongue: Also, it's not an e-mail, so you'll have to log in to CamSIS yourself when you want to check.
Reply 178
For the next person that goes, English I would also be cool :smile:
If there's anyone still in Cam, then would it be at all possible to go and get a picture of MML (I'd love to see part IA, but I know others would also like to see the others too) If anyone could get it, I'd be so grateful! Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending