The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
My roommate is shorter than me (and I'm 1.65m), he is pretty popular because of his personality, and also has no problem getting girls.
Original post by Danz123
Like many have said before, any woman who cares enough about your height for it to be a dealbreaker is not one worth being with. Weeding out all the idiots before you make a connection with them is a good thing OP.

Height is an attractive feature. Why does a woman finding it attractive and therefore the lack of it unattractive mean she's a bad person or anything like that?
Nope, my boyfriend is 5ft7/8, he doesn't care, I don't care, nor does anyone else.

There are plenty of girls out there who couldn't give a **** about your height, and if potential friends judge you for being "short" (isn't that like, average height?!), they're probably not even worth hanging around with!
I'm only a 5 foot female and I manage to get guys to like me so I'm sure you will be fine :tongue:
My ex boyfriend was 5ft 5 and I never even noticed his height.
Reply 45
yeah 5'9+ is average height for a male

Original post by luckylaurax
I'm only a 5 foot female and I manage to get guys to like me so I'm sure you will be fine :tongue:

If only they knew...
Hi guys i need help,

I am a 5ft 6 male and have turned 18 a few weeks ago.

I wanna grow 1inch and be 5ft 7.

Would it be possible for me?

I have grown 2 inches in the last 3-5 months so am i still growing?

Thanks in advance
im 4ft 11
I'm almost 5ft8 and a girl... I would go out with someone that is at least 5ft4 but tbh most girls care about height.
I'm only just over 5ft. Honestly height doesn't matter to me.

Personality is what I fall for normally.

Good looks help but I try not to get distracted by that as I like to know the guy is a good person inside.
Reply 50
5'-5'5 girls are magical
Original post by Anonymous
Is that too short for a male? I mean not in terms of finding a girlfriend, but rather in social life wise?

Is it more difficult to make friends and engage with others?

Would I be seen as "the little one" and be often left out at uni especially?

Of course you won't find it difficult to make friends. The Dwarfs at Uni will feel a kinship with you and wish to extend their friendship group to include you.
For a woman it is just about right :lol: .
It's short.

Normal height for a guy= 180cm
Perfect height=185 cm
Even girls nowdays are taller than you.
Pretty average height for a male. In fact, it's pretty much *the* average height for a male- you're gonna be taller than half of men and shorter than half of men.
(edited 9 years ago)
Way too short, sorry dude :frown:
Reply 56
Short , I'm a girl and I am taller than you.
All the male sex icons of cinema were about 5'8 to 5'10

So there's that
It's around average height. This could have easily been Google'd before creating this thread. It's almost as if people forget the rest of the world exists when frequenting this place.
Original post by Anonymous
Is that too short for a male? I mean not in terms of finding a girlfriend, but rather in social life wise?

Is it more difficult to make friends and engage with others?

Would I be seen as "the little one" and be often left out at uni especially?

honestly i am 6 4 and dont even think about height when talking to someone, made it would be an issue if you where under 5 4 but the one thing you must do is keep eye contact with the persion you are talking with if you keep eye contact that will force them to know you by your face not by tour height

Latest

Trending

Trending