The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Accommodation. Is there a deadline to apply?

Ok, so I was just sorting through all my uni stuff, since finance is now applied for and ive accepted offers etc (Lincoln first choice)... And I found the accommodation form for Lincoln which I thought I had sent off in April! >.<

Please say there is no deadline for this!? If there is, I haven't missed it have I? I feel like such a complete douche right now. :/
Original post by dorkish
Ok, so I was just sorting through all my uni stuff, since finance is now applied for and ive accepted offers etc (Lincoln first choice)... And I found the accommodation form for Lincoln which I thought I had sent off in April! >.<

Please say there is no deadline for this!? If there is, I haven't missed it have I? I feel like such a complete douche right now. :/

I don't think there's a deadline, some people may not even apply for accommodation until later if they use clearing for example after results day to obtain a place.

You should, however, send it off as soon as you can because when they are allocating accommodation they do it in the order they received the forms so the later you leave it the less chance you have of getting your first choice.
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by stevenmccullough
I don't think there's a deadline, some people may not even apply for accommodation until later if they use clearing for example after results day to obtain a place.

You should, however, send it off as soon as you can because when they are allocating accommodation they do it in the order they received the forms so the later you leave it the less chance you have of getting your first choice.

PHEW!! And I shall. I'm going to print a picture off when I've finished my revision for the day, and post it in the morning. :smile: Thankyou!
Reply 3
Ye this just means youre less likely of getting your firt choices, most likely junx/courts/something like that? Theres other places if you don't get your first choice like danesgate.

Quick Reply

Latest