The Student Room Group

It doesn't matter how many times I re-calculate the prices for the Universities, I still think that I'll have to work so hard just to aford my way into them + living, transport, food etc. It's mad!

What is your opinion about all the tuition fees starting year 2012?
Reply 1
The tuition fees shouldn't really affect whether or not you can afford living fees. The maintenance loan and grant amounts aren't changing as far as I know.
Reply 2
When I saw the thread title I thought you were gonna talk about the end of the world...
...not that I believe it'll happen then.
Original post by Swindan
The tuition fees shouldn't really affect whether or not you can afford living fees. The maintenance loan and grant amounts aren't changing as far as I know.

Yes they are
http://www.bis.gov.uk/studentfinance
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4

They're increasing? Even less to worry about for the OP then.
Reply 5
Original post by dOnTtHiNkUrSmArT

Original post by dOnTtHiNkUrSmArT
Lol, so did I xD

Ahaha, It's worse than the End of the world! :biggrin: (Not really) :biggrin:
Reply 6
Least of your worries my friend!
Reply 7
Original post by Steezy

Original post by Steezy
Least of your worries my friend!

I can imagine. To be honest prices are just the beginning of my year/worries! I don't even want to think what comes after...
Reply 8
Original post by Off.Set
I can imagine. To be honest prices are just the beginning of my year/worries! I don't even want to think what comes after...

I just hope it's quick and painless... Don't want to linger... I complain a lot
Reply 9
Original post by Steezy

Original post by Steezy
I just hope it's quick and painless... Don't want to linger... I complain a lot

I try not to complain at all, that just makes everything worse, but sometimes I have to. That just shows that I'm not alone who's freaking out. :biggrin:
Reply 10
Original post by Off.Set
I try not to complain at all, that just makes everything worse, but sometimes I have to. That just shows that I'm not alone who's freaking out. :biggrin:

Well sadly we all die alone, but good luck to you and yours. God help us all.....
Reply 11
Original post by Steezy

Original post by Steezy
Well sadly we all die alone, but good luck to you and yours. God help us all.....

Nah, we'll survive, well at least I'll try to live longer than just couple months (that we "have left").
Good luck.
Amen.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending