The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yup...
Reply 2
Yes...so much to do and not enough time :frown:
I am :frown:
Reply 4
A bit to do over xmas, not too much. one piece and one crap 500-1000 (can't remember) thing to do (which will be impossible as i didn't go to one of the lectures :rolleyes: )
Yes. I have to do tons and tons of Latin translation, which will be hard because my degree is History, not Latin, and thus I will have to do it from what I remember from GCSE.
If anyone here is a Latinist, could I ask you for help if I need any?
This is why a gap year is the best thing ever.
Reply 7
yeah GAP year...you'll be same next year
Yes, I've got one 2000 word essay, one 800 word essay, a 2000 word research report, a 500 word reflective summary thing and an exam to revise for :frown:
Reply 9
I've got two essays. One I will struggle to do because the book I wanted some sneaky person hasn't brought back. I hope they get a hefty fine! :p:
the week be for i brock was crap 1/2 the lessions was cancelled so i got most of my work done then ive only got to do 250 words befor i go back not bad going
Reply 11
I have two essays to write and an exam to revise for. All for the first day of term... joy.
Reply 12
Just the one essay to do. But still...
Reply 13
Socrates
Just the one essay to do. But still...

:biggrin: !

LOL

--------------

Lucky for some !
Reply 14
an essay and 5 exams to revise for :frown:
i have 3 essays to do and 5 exams to revise for :'( oh and 6 weekly tasks that i havent done :s-smilie:
I have 8000 words to write over 3 essays :frown: This is in addition to the work I have already completed that is all due the first day back.
Two essays and a lot of research into a few subjects to decide on a topic for my extended essay. Clueless. =|
Reply 18
ladydeborah
Two essays and a lot of research into a few subjects to decide on a topic for my extended essay. Clueless. =|

but you're not at uni yet? according to your sig...
Reply 19
Yay i was set no work to do over christmas - its all been handed in / exams completed. Hopefully gonna do some background reading if i can be bothered (i really should.) Saying that i had soooo much work due in in the last week, stress levels through the roof!

Still, i love being a first year (haha to all the medics back at uni in 2 weeks, well at my uni anyway)

Latest

Trending

Trending