The Student Room Group

Was their a problem with the GCSE Maths exam on the 6th of June?

I've been hearing from people that their was a problem with the last 5 questions or something like that because it was so hard for so many studentsin the Edexcel GCSE Maths Higher Tier Non-Calc paper which was sat on the 6th of June.

Could anyone shed some light on this situation please.

Scroll to see replies

Something is winding you up I'm afraid. There is/was no problem.
Reply 2
lol i thought so. Yeah loads of people found it hard but i knew that wouldnt be no reason at all to change the paper or something. People in my school seem to think that their was a problem in the paper and something will happen or something like that.

Thanks anyways.
Reply 3
Hey Mr M you got the paper from earlier all ready to be posted at midnight? :smile:
Original post by F35-LII
Hey Mr M you got the paper from earlier all ready to be posted at midnight? :smile:

yes
Reply 5
There's a problem with the title of this thread...
Original post by Mr M
yes

Midnight?! I'm staying up to read it then. :biggrin: yay, you're great!
Reply 7
Nope, Definitely not, There was absolutely nothing wrong with this paper, ALTHOUGH, its level of difficulty was way beyond expected compared to previous years.
Reply 8
@Mr.M around what time are you going to upload it??? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 9
It was way too hard, i was thinking it was just me, but then when i got out like everyone was saying they found it hard. I don't think there was a problem though, but im pretty sure the boundarys are gonna be low like 34 b 41 a 47 a*
Reply 10
Original post by Mr M
yes

:eek: your the best :biggrin:. I'll check in at 12..

Btw, I don't know who did it, but is it possible that you upload the paper with all answers written in as already done with the non calc this week?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Mr M
Something is winding you up I'm afraid. There is/was no problem.

Could you please send it to my email [removed] it would be much appreciated :wink:

thanks
Reply 12
Original post by Mr M
yes

Original post by ktlaurenroe
Midnight?! I'm staying up to read it then. :biggrin: yay, you're great!

Cool, lol same, Im sort of dreading it thought because I sense that i've made some gay mistakes :frown:
Original post by Saif95
Cool, lol same, Im sort of dreading it thought because I sense that i've made some gay mistakes :frown:

same, it went slightly better than Monday, but still not amazing!
Mr M,

would you be able to upload a copy of the paper like with working and stuff??

What would you call the thread with ms on as well?

Thanks!
Reply 15
omg im scared lol
Reply 16
yeah same i'll be lucky to get an A now :/
Original post by alai.y
People in my school seem to think that their was a problem...

Sorry I was gonna let it slide after I read it in the thread title but then you went and did it again in a post.
Its "seem to think there was problem" not "their". Jesus its not even as if its any shorter, they're both 5 letters.
Reply 18
Original post by johndoranglasgow
Sorry I was gonna let it slide after I read it in the thread title but then you went and did it again in a post.
Its "seem to think there was problem" not "their". Jesus its not even as if its any shorter, they're both 5 letters.

thanks.
Original post by johndoranglasgow

You missed out a few commas from your post, so it's not as if you can criticise. And you missed out an apostrophe. Thrice.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending