The 2011 Undergraduate Chat Thread Mk. V

Scroll to see replies

Homos.
Original post by fallen angel9
So now you've turned on me as well? :cry2:

Never, I will always stick by your side. Especially against Samantha :sly:

Original post by Johnny Christ
Ar...Ar..Archer :sigh:

I got it :ashamed2: Just didn't think it was a cause for celebration :ashamed2: :ashamed2: :ashamed2:

It's alright brah :console:
Original post by Jonah Ramone
Homos.

ok
What about if 750 is coming in more or less every 3 months? :unsure: Because I get paid every month as well? I hate hate hate Natwest. I never should have gone with them. I want to cancel the account, but still have to pay off the overdraft. :facepalm2:

I'm in the same position. I have a job but I don't think I'm going to earn £750 every 3 months. They have said, however (I'll find the post in a mo) that so long as all your loan payments go into that account, and you make 9 deposits/transactions in 3 months it's within the T&C's

I'm going to challenge that when I go and see them (need to extend my overdraft again to pay rent and maybe some bills, I get paid weekly so won't be for long) make sure it's true and if not I'm going to ask them how the **** they expect me to get that sort of money every 3 months

I'm going to work constantly, xmas and all, and try and pay the majority off by end of stage 2
Original post by + polarity -

ok

HE SAID HE WANTED TO GO ON A DATE WITH JAYAYY. Caps.
Original post by jonah ramone
he said he wanted to go on a date with jayayy. Caps.

ahhhhh truuu dat brah. I take dat back :colonhash:
Get me.
ahhhhh truuu dat brah. I take dat back :colonhash:

Pol, why are you talking like a prick? It's like you've somehow turned into an illiterate gollywog overnight.... :confused:
Original post by Delta_Aitch
Pol, why are you talking like a prick? It's like you've somehow turned into an illiterate gollywog overnight.... :confused:

:colondollar:

Sorry about that, I am back to my normal mannerisms :colonhash:
:colondollar:

Sorry about that, I am back to my normal mannerisms :colonhash:

Haha :redface:

What did you think of that documentary on the economical pros and cons of African cocoa plants?? I was watching it and thought of you <333

He's black, stop being racist.
Reply 2051
Best suscribe to this thread. . . . :lurk:
Original post by Loz17
I'm in the same position. I have a job but I don't think I'm going to earn £750 every 3 months. They have said, however (I'll find the post in a mo) that so long as all your loan payments go into that account, and you make 9 deposits/transactions in 3 months it's within the T&C's

I'm going to challenge that when I go and see them (need to extend my overdraft again to pay rent and maybe some bills, I get paid weekly so won't be for long) make sure it's true and if not I'm going to ask them how the **** they expect me to get that sort of money every 3 months

I'm going to work constantly, xmas and all, and try and pay the majority off by end of stage 2

On average make around 250-300 every month so it should be fine? Yeah I have to pay it off this year. :nopity:
Original post by Jonah Ramone
He's black, stop being racist.

This.

Original post by Pedus
Best suscribe to this thread. . . . :lurk:

Hi P-dubz.
Reply 2054
This.

Hi P-dubz.

wagwaaaaarn bredbin!? :teeth:
:hoppy:
Uh oh, I'm slacking as a smug partner, need to pull my weight ffs :smug::smug::smug:
burnt my little finger making pancakes :cry2:
Hope the deliciocity of the pancakes was worth it
Reply 2059
Original post by sheep_go_baa
Uh oh, I'm slacking as a smug partner, need to pull my weight ffs :smug::smug::smug:

don't worry, you will improve in time fffs :smug:

burnt my little finger making pancakes :cry2:

:console:

You better have made me some ffs :smug:

Quick Reply

Latest